3 | Shine!

Hello again!

I guess, its another ending to this book.

Its kind of sad to know that, but, oh well.

This is the last and final chapter of the stories for the Shattered Stars group.

I wonder if I will forget more things, that's probably why I wrote this, though!

But, like every life, books have good endings.

Especially our story!

Our lives sometimes don't have good endings, and so do books.

But, every book or life has some sort of happiness to it.

And that happiness is what ends the book.

Of course, it saddens me to end this book that I've been writing for a few days or so.

I guess it's time to let go.

Shattered Stars won't always be around.

Every book has an ending.

Shattered Stars will end here on this very chapter.

No plot twists, I swear!

This book will officially end today write after you read the last words in this chapter.

Anyway, enough of me.

This story has reached its end and I want to end it properly!

Meaning in third person point of view.

So, this is our last time seeing each other.

Enjoy our story!

Don't be too sad that we have to part, okay?

*cries*

See ya! :>

~

Shinigami watched as Guren pulled out his sword.

"Now, nice former gods don't threaten current goddesses this way," Guren smirked, pointing his sword at Shinigami.

"You should be more nicer to the children," Joshua joined in, now taking out his ring sword.

Natsumi and Shinigami chuckled.

"As I said, if you don't give us power you can say goodbye to Satori Yasaki," Shinigami threatened.

"We all know very well our Satori-kun is more stronger than what you think," Mimmy took out two hand guns.

"Power isn't something you gain overnight. We can't just give it to you," Blythe rolled her eyes.

"Blythie is right. Our powers are passed down to us," Erissa added.

"Plus, didn't Yuuki-kun say you were a former god?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, I did. He is a former god of death, humanly named Shinigami Toudou. He passed his name down to Erissa Toudou and gave her his powers if I am not mistaken," Guren informed.

"I'm so confused," Erissa sighed.

"Enough! You three used to be human beings! You all have terrible memory," Natsumi rolled her eyes.

"We may have used to be human, but we have no knowledge of living that life," Blythe glared.

"Maybe if you give us your powers, you could find out," Natsumi smirked.