Gamer tag

Arin's pov

I mashed all of the buttons on the controller as Dan laughed hysterically.

"Shut up Dan! You don't know my Mario skills!" I yelled. He slowly stopped laughing.

"Oh god man, how many times have you died?" Danny said as he wiped away a tear. I frowned. I don't call out shit on him all the time...wait...yes I do. I made Mario jump over a gumba. Of course, I missed, and hit him.

"WHAT? NO! NO! NO! FUCK! THAT'S BULL FUCKING SHIT! IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN GAME FOR 2 HOURS WITH YOU LAUGHING YOU ASS OFF! FUCK!" I yelled. I threw the controller. Danny of course laughed until he couldn't breath.

"That legit rage dude!" He choked up. He patted my head.

"Haha, next time on Game Grumps!" He giggled. He stood up and stopped the recording. I was curled up in a ball, staring at my knees. Dan laughed.

"Jesus dude, calm down," he giggled. I slowly put my hand out and flipped him off. He laughed.

"I'm just going to let you calm down," Dan said as he slowly backed away. He opened the door then slammed it. I slowly looked up. I started to sit up. I got up then turned off the console. I sat back down on the couch and grunted.

Danny's pov

I left the gaming room and went to Ross.

"Was that Arin yelling?" Ross giggled. I nodded.

"It was great!" I laughed. I held my stomach. It was hurting so horribly from laughing 2 hours straight. Ross threw some snacks and some soda.

"Heads up!" He shouted. I quickly caught it.

"Thanks," I said as I waved goodbye. I closed the door and made my way back to Arin. I swung open the door. He jumped up.

"Jesus! Don't knock down the door!" He laughed. I smiled and made my way to the couch.

Arin's pov

I looked at the ground then quickly at him. He was head straight towards a cord that was right at his foot.

"Watch out!" I said as I shot up. He didn't notice the cord and tripped over it. He dropped all the food and soda. He fell right on me, kissing me. I widened my eyes as I blushed. Danny looked right into my eyes and shot right back up.

"I-Im sorry!" He stuttered, blushed wildly. I didn't look at him.

"It's fine..." I blushed. He picked up the snacks.

"I have to use the bathroom..." he said as he quickly left the room. I sat down. "He just kissed me!" I thought. I held my head as that thought spinned in my head.