Finally

A/N: Mk sorry I haven't been updating. School is literally making me pull out my hair. I'm so busy these days that I barely have anytime for Wattpad. I'm so sorry. Also sorry if this chapter is bad. I was a little sick while writing it so yeah...enjoy...

Danny's pov

I dug deeper into his mouth until he finally gave in. I put both of my hands on his face when I felt his cheeks grow hotter. I could tell that he was uncomfortable and was very nervous. I could feel my cheeks start to glow with red. I could feel my member growing larger and larger until it was poking out of my pants. Arin's eyes were constantly flickering up and down at it. I softly giggled.

"You know, you should have just said..." I blushed as I started to unzip my pants. Arin's eyes glowed as I started to bring my member out. He looked at it, then into my eyes. I slowly pull up my shirt and assuming that he was going to suck. Arin hesitated, then took a hold of my member and slowly began to suck. I winced a bit at the impact, but it was fine after a bit. He licked the side a couple of times, then did a couple of licks on my shaft. He slowly went down and licked all over. I started to moan as I soon began to slowly thrust into his mouth. Arin started to pick up his pace after I started to thrust. His pace started to match up with mine and I started to moan louder. Arin closed his eyes as he sucked. I could suddenly feel my semen coming.

"A-Arin...I'm gonna...Ah!" I suddenly felt my liquids spill all over into his mouth. Arin smiled as he swallowed my cum. Arin unzipped his pants and took out his hardened member.

Arin's pov

I assumed Danny would suck me, even after I sucked him. Danny got down on his knees and started to suck hard on my member. I was a little shocked that he would do this so fast, but I didn't know what to do. I started to thrust deeper into his mouth. Danny started to stroke my member as well, making me moan even more. Danny started to move his tonuge everywhere, making me want to cum. I held it in. I suddenly removed my member from his mouth and ejaculated all over him. He smiled as he wiped his finger over his face and tasted it. He licked his lips as he sat up.

"Tomorrow, we do it for real." He said as he zipped up his pants and walked out. What did he mean by that? I knew that we had to shoot a video. Maybe at night? I sat down as I got my clothing together. I grabbed the air re-freshener and sprayed everywhere, just so the crew wouldn't smell something fishy. I sighed as I turned the lights off. It was dead silent in there. I sat down on the couch and rested my head on the end of it, making myself fall into a deep sleep.