Tomorrow

Arin's pov 

I felt the sense of somebody in the room as I slept. I slowly opened my eyes to see Dan hovering over me. I yelped as I fell onto the floor.

"It's in the afternoon, Arin." Danny teased. I got up and looked at the clock, then at him. I couldn't see him this happy in forever. I fiddled with my fingers.

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned him. He gave a soft smile and moved closer to my ear.

"I got a taste of you." His voice melted smoothly in my ear, which made me shiver. I softly blushed as I Went towards the door. 

"Shouldn't we be recording?" I asked him. He shook his head. 

"I've decided to do the next video in about two days." He curled his hair with his finger. I sighed. He did that on purpose. I was a bit nervous about what he would do to me, but I knew that I would like it either way. I slowly started to open the door, but Dan's hand touched mine.

"Don't go..." He murmured. I drew back my breath. I let go of the handle. Dan turned my face towards his.

"I want more of you." He said as he unzipped my pants. I blushed as he quickly took out my member. He started to lick the top part, then suck very hard. I winced a bit, then started to moan. I put one hand behind my back and started to thrust into his mouth. Danny smiled.

"You like that don't you?" He said as he unzipped his pants, then took off his shirt. He continued to suck my cock as I reached down to stroke his. He gave out pleased moans, which made me do it faster. After about five minutes, I pushed Dan onto the couch. I held my member up onto his ass. I started to tease his, stroking my cock up and down around his lower parts. He moaned and gripped onto the pillows. Once I finally thrusted my cock into him, he gave out a huge moan.

Dan's pov

I felt nothing but pleasure, and Arin was hitting all of the right spots to make me blush and groan. Once Arin thrusted himself inside of me, he made me feel amazing. He stopped for a moment to let us both catch our breath, then started to move. Every movement he made, it gave a shiver down my spine. He held back my hair and kissed me softly, trying to cover up my moans of pleasure. Arin started to go faster.

"F-fuck...I'm going to cum..." He moaned. I smiled. I really did make him feel good. Arin stopped for a brief moment, then let out a long groan. I felt his cum inside of me, making me blush. Arin let himself out of me. He turned my head towards his and he started kissing me like crazy. He kissed my neck, then my lips. Arin got up and put on his clothes. He threw me my clothes.

"Naughty..." He said as he walked out. I blushed, then quickly put on my clothes then laid on the couch, stunned from what just happened.

A/N:

Guys, you have to understand that I can't update every hour. I am making other books and it's difficult thinking of plots for stories. I'm so sorry that I could update as often but I is a very busy mans.