{1} Wounds; Robert

Hello, Internet! In this book I'll be sharing multiple one shots inspired by and using characters from the recent hit game, Dream Daddy! It's full of lemons, fluffs, limes...

You name it, this book will have it!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wounds

Character (s): Robert, Male Reader/Dadsona

Warnings: Fluffy/Angst? Reader: Male

Robert sat cross legged on the bed in front of you. He had gotten himself into another fight over what he would still not talk about.

You were there sat on the floor dabbing a towel filled with salt water on his chin. "Mind telling me how this happened?" (Y/N) asked grabbing the bandage from the first aid kit.

Robert remained silent but winced in pain as (Y/N) applied anti-septic cream to the cut. "Mary was insulting you." He said softly. "Me?" (Y/N) replied.

"Robert I told you she's only joki-" 

"Its not joking when he makes fun of you, of my boyfriend." Robert interjected, "You mean so much to me,so why would I let her insult you like that? You don't deserve it!" 

"Robert,  please, have you seen the state of your face?" You asked, your voice filled with worry.

 "I made sure she looked worse" He replied.

"Baby please" you pleaded.

 Robert looked down, he could never resist those captivating eyes of the one he loved so much. Although he would never admit it Robert would harvest the moon for you.  You had brought him so much joy;  picked him up when he was at his worst and given him the comfort and love he needed. He thought it was only fair that he protected you.

"Robert!" You repeated, snapping him out of his thoughts.

You continued, "If you won't stop fighting for yourself could you at least try for me?"

Robert was silent for a moment 

'How can someone be so caring especially with someone like me?' He thought to himself.

"I can try, and I will." Robert replied, "for you."

You looked at him with a proud, tearful gaze that said more than a thousand words.

You stood up and gently pecked your lover on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around your waist and cuddled you tight, his warm embrace sheltering you both from the world.

"Let's get some sleep." You said contentedly.

"Sure thing," Robert smirked.

That night they drifted off to sleep holding each other lovingly, thinking about how lucky they were to be together.

That was that, I guess! I kind of like it, to be honest. Very cute and fluffy. If you liked it, keep on reading for more!