{3}I wouldn't know; Brian

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and you were in the kitchen baking some chocolate chip cookies. Joseph had approached you earlier at the supermarket and had requested that with your, amazing, baking skills you could possibly bake some of your cul-de-sac famous cookies. 

You were mixing the chocolate chips into the batter when your living boyfriend Brian and his daughter Daisy came into the kitchen. "What smells so good papi?" Daisy asked, a smile plastered on her face.

"Well sweetie, Joseph asked me to make some cookies for his bake sale! If you're good I might let you taste one." You replied, patting her head. 

"And i picked you up a new coloring book at the store today so why dont you go do that while me and daddy talk.

~Le time skip~

You were relaxing, reading a magazine in the kitchen. Your husband was taking the cookies out of the oven as Daisy sauntered into the kitchen.

"Mommy what's an orgasm?"

Silence fell across the kitchen and your horror struch face soon turned into a grin. You cleared your throat and said, loud enough for Brian to hear,

"I WOULDN'T KNOW SWEETIE I'VE NEVER HAD ONE!"

Soon a thud came from the kitchen and you could only assume that Brian has dropped the tray and Daisy had lost interest and had wemt back to colouring in her unicorn.

"(Y/N) I SWEAR TO THE VIRGIN MOTHER MARY!" He yelled.

Your only reaction was to run off to the bedroom giggling.

"Well what are you going to do about it?~" You said seductively.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•••••••••••••

So yeah 282 words later and i have completed another chapter, sorry for the lack of updates I've been really unwell and stressed asf. I will try to update more regularly from now on.
Thanks
~Otter ❤