My Boys: Three

Jackson

"I don't know if i can go." i sat on the bathroom counter. "Last time everyone saw me, i was giving a statement about Gavin's abuse. What are they going to think of me now?"

"There gonna be thinking, "Wow! He really made quite the comeback! Went to collage, has a beautiful son, a sexy husband AND he's a chef!"." Carter rubbed my arms up and down with a cute nerdy smile.

"I have to agree on the sexy husband part," i poked his dimple "And the cute son." I watched Charlie struggle with his tie in his bedroom mirror. "Go help Charlie, I need to make sure he has snack and non-alcoholic drinks." Jumping off he counter i walked into the kitchen and looked at the carry bag for Charlie.

"Daddy! You did it! Are you a magician?" Charlie wrapped his arms around Carter once he finished firing his tie.

"No peanut, I'm a wizard!" He made a 'poof' sound and jazz hands.

"Cool!"

"Okay boy, lets go!"

Carter grabbed Charlie and his bag and led the way to the car.

<<<<>>>>

"Holy crab cakes, am i going here when i'm a teenager?" Charlie hid behind my legs with a slight shake.

"Yes baby but don't worry, it won't look as big when your 14, I promise." I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"Papa, did you and Daddy meet here?"

"We did."

"Can you show me where?"

"Of course, peanut." Carter tapped my butt as we walked in the front doors. "Peanut, welcome to highschool." i chuckled and set him down in front of me with my hands on my shoulder, Carter placed his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"Deja vu."

"Jackson?"