My Boys: Four

Jackson

"Gavin, hey." I trailed off as Carters grip on my shoulders tightens as did my hands on Charlie's shoulders. "What are you doing here, you're, you're supposed to be in jail." My heartbeat quickened, beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

"I've been good so my parole officer let me come, with her of course." He walked forward and crouched in front of Charlie. "Hey little guy."

"Don't talk to him."

"Carter, being heroic once again." Gavin stood straight and looked at Carter.

"I might have a kid and an amazing husband but i will still kick your ass!"

"Language daddy!" Charlie scolded "Mr. Gavin, move!" Charlie pushed past Gavin and started walking off.

"Jackson go with Charlie, I need to talk to Gavin." Carter looked at Gavin with a wicked smile.

i walked through the halls and made my way to the café when i saw the cutest freaking thing! Charlie, Drew, and Daniel playing chase.

"Well, well, well. Boys! Am i gonna get a hug?" The three ran to me and knocked me to the ground with hugs.

"Don't squash my husband now." Carter chuckled and pulled his friends off me. "I'm ready to dance!" He yelled and picked Charlie up and ran towards the café, Charlie giggling in the process.

"You heard the man, lets dance" Drew grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the room.

Once we made it completely in Drew and Daniel ran to Charlie and Carter.

This, this i what i've always wanted. My husband and kid dancing with my best friends. My son giggling as Drew threw him up and down, Carter scolding him for not being safe. Everything is perfect, no matter what i went through I've finally reached my happiness, my peak. and that's all that matters.

Everything will be okay this time, I know it.