Meeting People From Our New City and Getting A Ride Home.

¨JACK, YOU'RE GOING TO PULL MY ARM OUT OF ITS SOCKET!¨ I yelled as he dragged me around the side of the building. ¨NO I'M NOT!" yelled Jack as he continues pulling me.

We stop at the side of the building were his friends and cars are. ¨Jack,¨ I say in a deadly voice while glaring at him. ¨Don't do that again.¨ ¨He he, sorry.¨Jack said looking nervous. ¨Ya know, I told you my name but you didn't tell me yours.¨Jack said

¨Ay how rude of me, Me names Skyelisia.¨ I said. ¨Not to be rude or anything but, what's up with the accent?¨ Jack asked. ¨Me always had thee accent I just hid it.¨ I said. ¨Why???¨ Asked Jack. ¨Could tell ya buuuuttttt, I'd Have ta kill ya.¨ I said casually.

¨WHAT!!!¨ Yelled Jack. ¨ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!¨ ¨No serious is my best friend, Why???¨ I asked sarcastically. ¨OF COURSE I'M SERIOUS!!!¨ I yelled. ¨God you don't have to yell.¨ Jack said. I shrugged and pulled out my phone that conveniently started ringing. By the time I got around to answer it it had already finished ringing so I just ignored it. I looked at the phone and saw that LexiReign had tried calling me. "SHOOT ME NOW!!!" Skyelisia yelled at the phone. "Why?" asked Jack.. "Because I was supposed to help LexiReign out earlier today and never got around to it." Skyelisia said. "Who's LexiReign?" Jack asked. "Me friend." Skyelisia said. "Ooooookay?." Jack said in a questioning manner. "I can't tell you her real name for its classified." Skyelisia said. "Isn't LexiReign her real name?" asked Miko whom I just got to know the name of. "No, well Lexi, is but her last name is classified." Skyelisia said. "Wh-.." said jack as Miko cut him off. "IS SHE A QUEEN!!!" she yelled at a high pitch. "WHAT, NO, Well, Kinda, But what made you think that?" Chloe asked as she jumped down from the roof next to Skyelisia. "AHHHH!" Yelled Skyelisia as Chloe landed next to her. "WHAT THE HECK, ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, GIVE US AWAY!" Skyelisia yelled. "What?" asked jack as he looked suspiciously at us. "I'm not the one giving us away, You are." Chloe said as she started to climb back up the wall to the roof. "I have to get back to base, LexiReign just wanted me to check on you. "Kk, tell her that I'll stop by later." Said Skyelisia as Chloe pulled herself onto the roof.

"K, MAKE SURE YOU'RE AT THE BASE AT EXACTLY 3:00 AM!" Chloe yelled from the roof. "WHY!" Skyelisia yelled up to her. "BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN WE'RE DOING THAT............. UHHHHHHHH.............THING!" Chloe yelled back. "OHHHHHH, OKAY I GET IT NOW, SEE YOU BACK AT BASE!" Skyelisia yelled at chloe does a backflip onto the next building and rushes off to base. "Well, that was interesting." Said X as he came out of the shadows right behind Miko making her jump at least 3 feet into the air. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?!" Yelled Miko as she grabbed her chest where her heart would be. "Im X." X said. "X, what are you doing here?" Asked Skyelisia. "UUUUUUUUU............. Nothing???" X said in a questioning manner. "Yeah, rrriiiigggghhhhhtttt.... You came for the chocolate bar, didn't you?" Skyelisia asked. "Mmmmaaayyybbbeeee, It depends, if I tell you the truth will you give it to me?" X asked. "Yes." Skyelisia said. "SIRIUSLY!" X yelled shocked. "NO!!!, Duh why would I give you my candy bar?" Asked Skyelisia. "Fine, I'll just raid the candy cupboard before SuperCool can get it." X said as he ran up the wall. "Oh, and The UnderTaker will be here shortly." X said as he disappeared. "What... just... happened??? Asked Raph. "Noth-(rumble, rumble)" Skyelisia started to say before she was cut off by a rumbling sound. They all looked down the road to see The UnderTaker coming down the road in a Tank. "Well, looks like my ride's here." Said Skyelisia. "See you guys at school?" Skyelisia asked. "Yeah." Said Raph, Miko, and Jack looking shocked. "See ya round." Skyelisia said as she jumped on top of the tank. Skyelisia hit the top of the tank 3 times and The Undertaker took off down the road.