Back Into A Base Full Of Killers

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" Skyelisia yelled as she climbed off the top of the tank. "I know." The UnderTaker said as she jumped from the top of the tank to stand next to Skyelisia. "DUCK!!!" Yelled Skyelisia as she tackled The UnderTaker to the ground. "WHAT THE HECK!!!" Yelled The UnderTaker as she stood up. "Well if you would have rather had a bullet to the head............." Said Skyelisia. "WHAT!!!" Screamed The UnderTaker. "Yup, Creed just tried to shoot you again." Said Skyelisia as they walked into the kitchen. "CREED, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" The UnderTaker said as she took off after him. Skyelisia walked farther into the kitchen to see X doing what he said he would be doing.............Eating all the candy from SuperCool's private stash. "X, what are you doing?" Skyelisia asked as she took the candy bar out of his hand and tossed it onto the counter. "Nofing............." X said with his mouth full of candy. "EWWW, Don't talk with your mouth full, it's gross." Skyelisia said disgusted as she walked out. She gets to the training room to find............. That The UnderTaker has Creed in a choke hold face down on the ground. "HELP!!!" Creed chokes out though he can't breath. "UnderTaker, What are you doing?" Skyelisia asks with a sigh. "Ummmmm, Nothing?" UnderTaker said questioningly. "You're just sleepwalking." She says really fast as she tightens her hold on his neck. "I haven't even gone to bed yet, now, what was I talking about?" Skyelisia said. "You were just leaving." UnderTaker says. " WAIT!, I know what we were talking about." said Skyelisia "Now let him go UnderTaker, NOW!!!" Skyelisia roared. "Fine, you're no fun." UnderTaker said walking out sulking. "Are you okay Creed?" Asked Skyelisia. "yeah, but I think she crushed my windpipe." Creed says out of breath. "head down to the medical wing, i'm sure Juoquke can help you out." Says Skyelisia as she walks out. "OKAY, THANKS!!!" Yells Creed a little out of breath. Skyelisia went to the training area to find BlackHood, so he can help her get everything ready for the mission. "BLACKHOOD, GET DOWN FROM THE CEILING, AND HELP ME SET UP EVERYTHING FOR THE MISSION!!!" Skyelisia yelled to BlackHood. "OKAY!!!" BlackHood yelled as he jumped from the beam on the ceiling to the floor behind Skyelisia scaring her. "DANG IT, WHAT THE HECK!!!" Yells Skyelisia as she pulled out her sword and puts it up to BlackHood's throat. "Uhhhhhh............." Says BlackHood as he slowly put his hand up into the air. "You're sooo lucky I didn't kill you." Says Skyelisia as she put the sword back into its sheath on her back. BlackHood and Skyelisia went to mission controls where The Shadow was searching for missions. "Guys we have a mission." Shadow said over the intercom. Everyone gathered into the weapons control center. "LISTEN UP EVERYONE, WE'RE GOING TO BE WORKING WITH THE NINJAS AND THE ASSASSIN-NINJAS, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, BUT YOU BETTER GET ALONG OR I'M SENDING UNDERTAKER HERE TO BLOW YOU TO BITS, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!" Skyelisia yells throughout the entire building. "NOW MOVE OUT!!!" She yells. Everyone gets into their cars and heads to the rondevu point to meet with the others.