The Note

No ones pov
12:00 am. at the UA dorms toga was watching dekuas he was sleeping thinking of all the way to make deku hers.

Toga pov:
There's so much stuff I can do, I can brainwash him, kidnapped and torture him.        But I want to really earn his trust so we can both be happy not just me. So I'll write a note for him to see when he wakes up. (Hehe hehe hehe).

Next day izuku pov
As he woke up took a shower from all his training, saying hy to lida and getting yelled at by kachann so as he went downstairs to cook and feed eri he saw the letter and when he opened it he was surprised to what it said.

Dear izuku

  It's a me toga again, and you seemed to have my attention so meet me at the park so we could talk. Don't worry I won't kill you so theirs nothing to worry about.
From toga

Izukus POV
Can I trust her I mean she was part of the league of vi-
He was cut of as Eri took the letter and burned it. No I will not let you see her she is a villian onie-chan yelling. Catching everyone attention. 

(After school in the dorm shower)

How am I gonna sneak past evey one to get out since everyones on high alert since what Eri said. Since the know what izuku can do.

12:00 midnight
Momo finally went to sleep as izuku made his move running down the halls as quick as possible, as soon as he hit the living room you could hear these words echo full cowling as he dashed straight through almost stop by Shouto ice and denki shock quirk but he was so fast that Iida used his recipro burst to catch him but he was gone, so then every was mad but didn't matter since he was a teen he gonna do dumb stuff.
So every one went to sleep.

With deku at park

I wonder when she's gonna get here. I mean its is getting kinda late as he went to head back to the dorms he heard.

???. Hello I-zu-kun.

When you got this far go check out the readers undefmidi,Hoody_Mouse,and Cjethan21
Fuck ur girl last night