Behind the door(filler)

No-ones pov

So after they read the note they notice Eri run off with the food and the only key to the room, they quickly chase after using every quirk but once she was in the room nobody could reach her but the girls kept asking Eri, what is code yellow. But all they heard was paper and trash and cleaning behind the door so they thought he was hiding something but never found out.

(2 days later)

Eri polambv

"I'm bored I cleaned the room and hid every thing so I can go outside" as she left every one noticed and said you done in izuku room every said out of sinc that it sounded horrible. But she nodded yes.

No-one pov

Everyone had a excuse to leave go to their room but they were actually going to deku room so Eri followed them not being noticed as she saw the door Cracked open showing all of the boy and a few girls( ashido,uraraka,and momo).

Class 1-A pov

They went through everything trying to find what he was hiding from every one as they looked back they saw Eri."Eri please tell us what's he hiding in his room so are can leave him alone" as Eri responded saying "those 2 day izuku was locked in his room he snuck a girl in here" as she went she pulled out a entire girls outfit but when she pulled it out she accidentally pulled the wrong thing as it fell to the floor.

Boys of class 1A minds

Mineta:I'm going to murder him in his sleep.

Bakugo:did this dude get laid before me, he's just deku he can't even keep a steady conversation with out running away.

Iida: how coold he perform such lewd act on school grounds.

Shouto:😔😐😐😐😐😐😓😓😓😓😓😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Kirishima:He truly has become a manly person.

Everyone else was like ....
They had no word to what their cinnamon deku has been doing without them knowing. As they wanted one more thing out of Eri, who was it? Eri nodded no and shrugged indicating as I don't know he won't tell me.

So after that deku came back to the dorms with glaring hatred eyes and light blushes from the girls he shrugged it off and was more joyful then ever.

What happened with him and toga find out tommorow on toga  big score.

(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )
😜😝🎈🎉😆