Chapter 21 - She's Unbelievable

IM BACK BABY DOLL.... no, okay... that was awkward, well anyway, im back. and my writing, I like to hope, has gotton a little better, a smig. So yeah, this is something I quickly pulled together so you can have something after this long wait. I finished Xmen and now im back to write about Tom, who made me cry several times yesterday. Yes, I found a gif of him crying, and it just made me cry and cry. Don't know why it made me cry. As you can tell from my weirdness, im excited to be back at this story which I love so much! Even though its shit.

You guys will be happy to know that I have writen out a short plan for this book, so I won't be running on mad insperation that just hits me at the wrong times, I will be able to write more often and hopefully update quicker, but you never know.

Oh, and a congragulations to Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky for there new born twin sons Tritan and Sasha! Found that out today, was very excited!

Anyway, back to the stroy~~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21 -  She's unbelievable

Tom's POV.

A smash came from the doors as they burst open wide, letting me through. Benidict was hot on my steps as we ran down the sparkiling clean hall of the hospital. I stopped so fast when I reached the reseption desk that my feet skidded slightly creating an awful sound. The lady behind the desk looked incredibaly shocked by our sudden apperence. I had Eilsa craddled in my arms, I clutched her tight, not wanting anything to ever happen to her.

"We need to see a doctor now." I pleaded with the receptionest. She looked a bit hesitant but gradually picked up the phone to her right a called for a doctor to come down.

"Please, go take a seat, and try to fill out this form, they will be right along." The receptioniest annonced, a reasuring smile gently appering on her face, I thanked her a couple of times before taking a seat reluctantly, I handed Benidict the paper and pen, as I held Eilsa close, the worry this girl causes me is outstanding.

Benidict was just finishing asking me the questions that where spread out on the form, I didn't know the answer to most of the questions and I kind of hit me hard that I didn't know much about the girl that I was holding on to for dear life. The doctor suddenly appered in the room, and called for us. She was tall and afleticly buitl, she wore her golden hair up in a lose bun. She lead us to a small privet room, and instructed me to place Eilsa onto the little bed in the corner. I did as asked and then took a seat on the uncomftable plastic chair kept on the other side of the room, I waited for the doctor to finish her examanastion. Benidict stood beside me, his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't see anything obviosly wrong with her." She said turning to me, "Which is a good sign." She clarified, relife washed over me.

"But, we will have to run a few tests, there could be something terminaly wrong, It really depends." She declared, I nodded understandingly.

"Okay, will she have to take a medication or anything?" I asked, my mind wondering all posibilitys.

"It really depends." She replied. "So you say you found her unconstious?" She asked, her eye brow raised. I nooded. "Could you tell me the whole of what happened?"

"Well, I was at my flat, and I got a phone call saying that Eilsa had gone missing." I started, mumbeling slightly. "Then I went out to find her, found Benidict, and then eventually found her in a grave yard uncontious." I finished my slightly unbelievable story. She nodded taking it all in. "I know it sounds unbelievable, but this girl, is truly unbelievable."

"Okay, Mr. Hiddleston. I have a couple of questions for you know."

---

After the brife questioning on Eilsa's healf and what she had been doing or eating latly, the doctor took sometests, and then said we could take her home, and that she would call us if there was anything wrong with her.

I was so thankfull to the doctor, and extreamly happy that I could take Eilsa home, she would flip if she woke up in a hospitle again. I went straight home, Benidict had decided to help me with Eilsa for abit, he also wanted to meet her. Plus we where both overly curious of why she was unconstious by a grave stone.

Who's grave stone was it anyway? And why that grave yard? Why did she not come home? Where a few of the questions that where ratterling around in my head, but mainly, Why did she run?

I swear if Jonny had anything to do with this, I would hunt him dow-

"Tom, are you alright, you have been staring at Eilsa for ages?" Benidict interupted my thoughts.

"What? Yeah.. Fine."

We placed Eilsa in her bed, but kept the door open wide so we could hear if she awoke. This was going to be a long and uncomftable wait.

"So what is she like?" Benidict suddenly asked, breaking the silence that had grown around us. We where seated in the living room, the TV off because it was broken yet again, I have to get that cable sorted out.

"She, well, she is actually kind of rebelious. I mean I leave her alone, she breaks stuff, I tell her to do something, she does the opposite. But I think this is all just because of what she has been through, all these defences that she has, all these ways of trying to get rid of me, are probably only there because she is afraid of getting hurt again." I answered him, I don't knwo where that sudden speach came from, I guess I haven't had anyone to really talk to about Eilsa.

"She sounds wonderful." I heard Benidict sarcasticly murrmer.

"She is..."

After not to long, I went to check on Eilsa, we had been back for around half an hour now and curiousity was getting the best of me. I opened the door to her room slowly, leaving Benidict in the main room. I briskly walked over to her bed that she had moved to the side of the room which had a floor to ceeling window, I perched on the end of the bed, and she instantly begun to stir. Her eyes fluttering open, but imedianlty being squeezed shut in shock.

"Eilsa?" I asked, my hand on her shoulder, shaking her gently.

"Go away."She mumbled her voice muffeled as she turned so her face was covered by the duvet and pillow.

"Eilsa, come on, tell me what happened." I encouraged.

"Tom, leave me alone." She pleaded but her voice wasn't angry, it just sounded like she had given up. It sounded sad.

"I'm not leaving you. Not again."

"Why?"

"Because you made me worried, scared even. I was so terrified that something had happened to you, why did you run?" I asked, my emotions getting the better of me as my voice began to crakc, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Because, everyone I get close to, always gets hurt, or I get hurt." She answered, the pain in what she was saying made my heart break, imagine living a life where you think that getting close to people would end badly, I couldn't imagine the pain she has gone through.

"Tell me about it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

While writing this I had 'Another love' by Tom Odel stcuk in my head, don't know why, just did. Guess it slightly goes with the book, if you think that he is saying in the song that he has waisted all his love and tears on another girl and wants to use it on his current girl but has waisted it, its kind of like, Eilsa has waisted all her love on her real family and feels like she cant with her new.

Just thought i'ld share that.

Untill next time, Vote/Comment/'Read