Chapter 22 - Trust

I tryed to get this done quickly because my parents are out on a dog walk, so it's not perfect. This is a lead up chapter, so not much happeneds, but I promis that the next chapter will be remotly intresting. If you don't know what anything means, or notice a spelling error -there are lots- then please comment. I don't know when I will be able to update again, so sit tight, sit tight little grasshoppers.

Eventually, I wrote in Eilsa's POV, it feels like such a long time, and I need to get used to it again, this chapter isn't as good as the last, you have been warned.

Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 - Trust.

Tom's POV.

"Tell me about it."

Her eyes looked up to mine, her mind contemplating, trying to think what to do, to let her thoughts flow or keep her self sealed up. I looked down into her innocent eyes, prying for her secrets. But she had already decided, long before she knew me, she turned away from me, her eyes squeezed shut, a look of pain appering apon her face.

I sighed heavily, this girl was proving far more difficult then I ever imgines when adopting her. I placed my hand apon her small  back and rubbed it carefully, hoping this might warm her to me. Nada.

"Eilsa-"

"Tom, theres somethings I want to keep for me only." She interupted me, her eyes back on mine, locking. I took this second to study her new eye colour, it was amazingly pretty, I don't know why she was so ashamed of it.

"But you never share anything." I argued with just a whisper, I didn't mean to make her go on the defencive, but thats what happened. She stood up and opened the door leading from her room to the hall, signaling me to exsit. But I just sat in my spot, watching her with intence curiousity.

"I have shared more about myself then I ever had to anybody. Now please, leave." She asked me, rather polite for her standerds, I rose from the bed, oblijing to her, and walked to the doorway. The shadows of the night creeping in slightly from the hallway.

"Why?"

"Because I want to change."

"No, why have you shared more about your self with me, then anyone else?" I asked, a laugh at the beginning of my sentence. I looked down at her, but not in an intimmidating way. Her face was to the ground, not allowing my eyes to see her emotion.

"I don't know, I trust you slightly. I guess." She replied, looking up at me towards the end. The word 'trust' made everything feel like it was in place, made everything feel right, everything I have worked so hard for with her, was finaly feeling worth while. I smiled happily down at her, even though the amount of trust was described as 'slight' I still knew that what I was doing was working. I don't think I have ever been happier.

I excited the room and her door shut slowly behind me. I walked off down the dark corridor back to Benidict, whom turned to me with hopefull eyes.

"How is she?" He asked, curiosity pure in his tone, my smiling must have reasured him as he smiled back to.

"She fine, don't worry mate."

"Okay, well, It's getting late, I'll see you in the morning." He stated rising from the couch and walking to the door with his jacket placed in his hand.

"We are leaving for the airport early tomorrow, around 8am." I told him, he nodded before heading out and closing the door. I picked up the disgarded water bottles and bined them before making my way to my room. I pulled out a black material suitcase and started packing.