Chapter VII: A Sweet Homecoming

Chapter VII

-A Sweet Homecoming-

Mr. Maxilla was most generous, even if he implies he is rich, he surely know how to prove it. He let me sleep in a beautiful seaside restaurant/inn in Cinnabar, that’s how I got dressed and bathe. My new clothes were a bit, volcanic, because of the prints of the volcano on it, it also says, I LOVE LAVA COOKIES in the middle. There was also a new blacktuxedo, imprinted with flame marks that has a note, wear this tonight when we eat dinner, leave your Pokemon, they’ll be attended too.

Roll-er and Scar were disappointed but when someone led them to a Pokemon sauna, they were happy now. I went to the restaurant with my fiery outfit, arranged hair and put on hot perfume. I saw rich people, apparently they all are, those from the cruise.

“Ahh! Here’s Revel!” Mr. Maxilla called to me, he was sitting alone on the center table. People began to look and marvel at me. Then slowly they clapped like I was a hero.

“Bravo!”

“A brave young man!”

I sat beside Mr. Maxilla, “You look, dashing.” He complimented.

“Thank you sir, I’m… honored.” I averted my eyes and focused on the musician playing a sweet melody.

Then I heard footsteps. I turned, my eyes were like burned when I saw how beautiful this woman was, she was wearing a dashing ruby colored dress, matched by ruby colored neck braces, and a ruby colored pouch. It was Mr. Maxilla’s, daughter, Ms. Maxilla.

She approached me slowly, a man offered his hand, she took it, the man bowed and kissed her hand, then sat.

Was I supposed to do that.

She approached me with a sweet look… Her emerald hair looked beautiful. I didn’t move.

“Hi.” She said sweetly. Her voice has an accent.

“Good… Evening…” I whimpered.

She frowned a little and then sat one chair near me, one chair a chair near her father.

There was a small silent except for the sweet music coming from the musicians. There was Whismur with them, he was dressed in a tux, and was handling something like bell, he rings it accordance to the sound of the other musicians. It was however, puzzling because Whismurs can’t hear.

“Ehem.” Mr. Maxilla coughed, “Mr. Narra, enlighten us about yourself, why’d you go in Kanto?”

“Uhm.”I’m hesitating, “I got… kidnapped.”

“Kidnapped!? Golly!” He sound surprised.

“Abducted of sort…”

Even the girl looked at me with curious eyes, “By what?” She asked.

“Lugia.” I said nervously, “A dark Lugia.”

There was an awkward silence between ourselves, Mr. Maxilla looked amused, and his child was puzzled.

“Forget I said that.” I pleaded.

“No, I’ve heard the news, so you’re that kid?” Mr. Maxilla smiled.

The food trays began flooding the room, each table given at least five dishes, there was also fine wine. I took one glass, then…

“How old are you?”Mr. Maxilla asked.

“F-fifteen…” I mused. Then put down the glass.

Ms. Maxilla giggled again. Mr. Maxilla nodded in agreement, and began eating the food in our table.