Chapter XI: Multiple Coincidence

Chapter XI

-Multiple Coincidence-

The ship docked. The whole crowd looked at the new incredible sights, the building of exquisite designs. A large dome centered the area of our view, people with fancy dresses and tux with their Pokemon going out and about. There were Pokemon on the skies. Justin smiled as he recognize those Swellows and Tailows. Along the sea cruise several hundred other species, more than what I can recognize.

It was already the fresh air of Hoenn.

"Ah, Liliycove." Henia announced, "I use to go here for Pokemon Contest, see that building there?" She pointed the fancy dome. "I went there as a kid, was on the contest."

"Did you win?" Justin cried.

"No." She pouted.

I hugged her, "Aww, you tried at least."

Then the speaker began speaking, "Students, get ready, everyone please assemble at the mess hall now."

We followed the instructions, and all of us were on the way. Henia went ahead of us to meet her father, I was stuck with Justin. We sat with the other four hundred students to listen to Dr. Noah's speech.

"As you can see, we are moments away from docking at Lilycove City. Earlier than expected, we are to see Lilycove, Museum of Arts, the Old Abandoned Poweplant, Wailmer Watching, We have the Safari Zone, and then lastly Mount Pyre. And after that we go to Slateport, for finally viewing of the Museum Sea, Submarine yard, and dismissed to buy at the market." Dr. Noah coughed, "Now, I need all of you, to, of course, cooperate well with the teachers, the guides, we don't want anyone getting hurt out there. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" We screamed in unison.

It wasn't long when we began to take off the cruise ship. Most of the students banded per group, of course I stayed with Justin. Henia too followed, she insisted that she'll join us.

We were arrange to ten groups, all of forty or more students, each with a teacher and a guide designated. Of course, to lessen the pain of handling hundreds in one. Ms. Ledy was our teacher. Her two Lebyda's and a fierce Ledian flanked our group, just so we won't be able to wander far.

I let out Roll-er, he's healed since my battle with Gavine, Roll-er's much more better. Scar, he was still trying to mend his wing, so I left him on the ship. Justin sent out his Swellow-the bug Pokemon guards freaked out when they saw the flying Pokemon. Ms. Ledy insisted Justin keep Swellow, and so he did. Henia was hugging Pancham, and was followed by her Furfrou, only this time, the Pokemon has a new kind of style, fiery red mane.

We huddled slowly as we approached the first destination. It was the museum of arts. Of course, I had to say "woah" on the exhibits, mostly paintings of legends on contest, and some previously "unknown" Pokemon sightings. There was a collage entitled, "The Crashing Tides." which depicts a boy fighting against goons on striped shirt and blue bandanas. On the description it said, "The XXth champion of the Hoenn league, on the feat of collapsing the mysterious Team Aqua."

"I've read that." Justin told, "Brendan, he fought the Team Aqua, and Team Magma, who freed Groudon and Kyorge and fought a fierce battle, only to be kindled by Rayquaza, another legend. They all disappeared one day, maybe legends again."

"Well no." I cried, "I saw Kyorge in..." I faced Henia.

"Something wrong Revel?" She asked me, as she cuddled Pancham.

"Ah, nothing. I remembered the day I saw you." I jested.

"Oh please, Revel, you're getting a bit cheesy on this." Justin shoved me. So we moved on.