Ink x Reader You'll be safe with me

Your POV
I got pushed in a portal and then into a void, I look around in an empty void with just blue weird strings and ink and paint at the floor "HELLO!? ANYBODY HERE!?" I shouted in fear and then stands up and starts to walk towards the spilled paints.

I kneel down to see the paint and then heard footsteps behind me, I turn around and equiped my broken branch and point it at the figure "woah! easy there kid" It said, i open mh eyes and then see a skeleton with a big paintbrush and a ink in its right cheek while sweating "I wont harn you, Put the broken branch down" It is trying to move the branch away his face "WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!?" I asked "I am not dangerous" it said "Why should i-" I got cut off because of what it shows to me.

"Y-your a star sans?" I asked while i dropped my branch in shock "Yeah, Im actually the leader of it" It said "you saved my sister when she almost die because of the villains, YOUR INK!!" I said while stars are forming in my eyes, He blushed and then he covers the half of his face using his scarf, I hummed while tilting my head in confused "Hm?" He blushed more and its rainbow 'thats so cool' "By the way, your in the anti-void" He welcomed and then a portal open, It was one of the bad guys/villains, Error.

I hide behind Ink and then holds his shirt tight, Ink looked at me in a worried face and then looked at error "Oh, Hi error" He holds my arm and shows a blush in my face "WhErE's ThE gIrL iNk?" Error looks around while walking towards ink "Girl? what do you mean? I didnt see a girl here" Ink said while sweating a bit "DoNt YoU DARE lIe To Me InK, i KnOw ThE gIrL iS aCcIdEnTaLlY gOt PuShEd HeRe!" Error shouted while his left eye flaming "Im not lying error, Im saying the thruth!" Ink shouted and his left eye flaming, Error is about to wrap ink a blue string but then a portal open and shows up a bad guy/villains.

It is swapfell "ERROR! NIGHTMARE IS LOOKING FOR YOU, HE IS IN FULL RAGE" Swapfell shouted in fear and while sweating, Error groans and then walks towards the portal then look back at ink and then looks at the portal and he goes in and closes the portal "Phew, He is gon-" He is about to face me and then i cut him off with a hug "Thank you ink! thank you!!" I buried my face in his chest while tears keeps rolling down my cheek "Shh...." He hugs me back "Everythings gonna be ok, You'll be safe with me" He said while in a blush and he kisses my forehead to calm me down, I blushed and then hugs him tighter.

Ink's POV

You'll be safe with me, I wont let you got hurt.

I love you, (Y/N)

(aaaaannNNNDDDDD I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!! I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS!)