Dust sans x Reader ~Im sorry, I love you~

Your POV

I kept on hiding from him....The MONSTER ....I don't wanna let him find me, He keeps on knocking over all the doors in the hallway.

I cover my mouth and tears stream down my cheeks, I keep my sob quite for him not to hear "COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!" He slams the door open beside the room I'm in, I cried more until I hear his footsteps getting closer to the door I'm in.

I move to the corner of the room and hugged my knees and cry in it, He slams the door open making a huge sound and looked at me in a insane grin in his face "there you are! I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!" He walked towards me and grabbed my hair roughly, I cried in pain "P-please dont kill me...." I begged for mercy "Your sparing me?" He asked and points the knife at my neck making it bleed a lil "P-please....I d-did'nt do anything to you" I begged for mercy again "Heh, How cute~" He stops for a second while listening to somebody (A.K.A Papyrus) "Pfft...Fine...." He takes the knife away from my neck and its bleeding badly.

I push the button [Mercy] again "Heh...~" He licked the blood off my neck and carries me, I'm in big pain so I fall asleep in his arms.

Dust's POV

I watch her fall asleep in my arms and her tear fall down to her cheeks "Wow... I really messed up" I said worriedly and starts walking to my house "YOU REALLY HURT HER! HER NECK IS BLEEDING BADLY!" Papyrus points at the girl's bleeding neck "YOU SHOULD GET HER AWAY FROM CHARA" I open the door and walked to my room and place her at my bed "I feel sorry for hurting her..." I looked at her in regret.

I put bandages in her neck and wait for her to wake up.

•~Time skips~•

I kept on waiting for her and see her eyes slowly waking up "U-urgh..." She sits up and holds her neck "O-ow..." She looks at me and backs away to the corner of the bed "G-get away from me...!" She shouted and cried 'I really messed up badly' I sighed and crawls toward her "I-im...sorry....I D-did'nt mean to hurt you" I'm in front of her already but she looks getting calmer "I'm sorry.....Please...forgive me" My face is near her's and she looked at my eyes slowly "I-i...Forgive you..." She smile and the same as me, I kissed her deeply and I did'nt expect her to kiss back.

I'm sorry....I don't mean it, I love you..I always loved you

(Well.....Can I say some shitty stuffs here? Eh....Whatever...Imma say it..)

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Everytime somebody hurt you, Please forgive them too

(What a shitty word....I hate what I just said ;-; )