Chapter 302

Blaine woke up the next morning to get ready for work.  We followed suit quickly behind him.  I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walks in  next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." I replied to her " Morning Sis."  Within minutes she mixes her coffee and gives me a kiss.

Our brother joins us last  greeting both of us " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Seconds passed he turned around to get his mug. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. The kitchens are  smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Saturday morning is finally here and it's  our favorite. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and  juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed their stuff while exchanging  goodbyes to each other. Within minutes we are at the door walking through it. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for class or work. Our group is split in two.  Meanwhile at the apartments  and house in our group the other half of it is cleaning or doing coursework for school. 

Chad opens the dance studio for us to go inside. We set it up together for classes that morning. I went into the studio's office to put down my stuff on it's couch. Students filed in through the door. Classes started at 8:00 am. They put their stuff down the barres.

 They put their stuff down the barres

Everyone warms up together in this duel location set up. Chad starts teaching his first class. We are catching up  in our corner by the boom box while controlling the music. Over at the theater it's cast is now ready. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

 Meanwhile over at the studio I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost over. They grabbed their stuff to  leave nice and sweaty.  Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it a few times  in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

 Cool down time came around for my class that morning. My brother gives me a water bottle. The three of us cleaned the studio together. I went into it's office to get my stuff from it's couch. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other  then head straight to the subway station.

Moments after that  we arrived home . Ella  mentioned  " Good evening." We replied to her in unison " Evening Ella." Our keys are put down on the mail table. Both of us head straight to the showers. They weren't very long that evening. Within minutes we are hanging out in the family room.

Intermission time is a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby  to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up. Minutes after that the audience is resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally begins. It went by a whole a lot faster.

Curtain call time rolls around for that show. It's cast took their bows to got applause. The audience threw away  their trash on the way home. Costumes are put back on the racks. The stage it's cast. All of them  exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands.  Her trusted assistant is in tow. Seconds later we are in our separate  kitchens. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Within minutes after that lunch is promptly served or delievered at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the  tables or mixing booth. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family together. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket to go down to our buildings laundry room. Our neighbors are already in their doing the same thing.  I sort out our clothes into separate piles. We greeted other  that afternoon. The entire  laundry room is talking to each other.

Our first load is in the washing machine. A good way to pass time is by singing  songs.  The first load is finished soon in the machine. It is put in the dryer. Load two is now started in the washing machine. We went back to talking when the song ends. Later on all of my clothes is finished in both machines. Everyone mentioned goodbyes to  each other.

Soon after that I returned to the apartment with our clothes to put it down in my room. As for the remainder of out group is home. Lori and Sam are still working. They have a few more hours of paperwork to do.  Coffee pot is brewing in the kitchen.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. We followed suit quickly behind her. Pots and pans were placed on the stoves with food in them. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals  are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty  dishes in our sinks.

The guys and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's and girls watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. We joined everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched a movie from the box. The movie was very long and funny. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am niche and comfy.

Credits started to roll for that showing. My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for  my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready  for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon  in dreamland that night.