Chapter 303

Blue Eyes woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, and start cooking breakfast. They greeted me " Good Morning Sweet T." I replied to them in unison "Morning guys." 

Soon coffee mugs are filled and in hand. Once they walked across the kitchen gave me a kiss on each cheek. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took a quick bath to change into something comfy. Minutes after that the basket is dumped on my bed. The MP3 player is plugged in. I started folding the clothes into their three different piles. Within minutes I put my clothes away in both the closet and drawers. My  siblings passed to pick up their respected piles.

Jon and Cam are studying for an upcoming test. As for the rest of us went into the family room. Our t v sets are turned on. We watched  something on the box. Deleting took place after that to clean it up. 

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. Her trusted assistant is in tow behind her. Later on we are in there with them. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone has a job to do. My sister sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

A few seconds after lunch is promptly served or brought at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family.  Nick and the girls threw their trash away in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sunday afternoon blues will be kicking in soon. We are currently running around the apartments, house, and condo getting ready for  school or work the next day. The Warren's are watching their younger son as entertainment.  Within minutes after that  Nick and the girls came home. All of them joined the party of craziness.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. Seconds later we followed suit behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stove with food in them. Everyone else has a job to do. My sister sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Ella and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is  put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked  over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am now nice and comfy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to my siblings with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the  t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, and the group exchanged goodnights to each other.  Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.