Chapter 7

Week 31
6th November 2017

"Why are you buying a Christmas tree this early?!" Jenny exclaimed to Jack who had walked through the door with Tom and Harry carrying a box with the label of a Christmas tree on it.

"Wanted Christmas this year to be special" He said dragging it into the hallway.

"Hunny, you know the due date isn't until after Christmas" She sighs holding her hips.

"Still" He said walking over to her and kissing her cheek. She shakes her head and chuckles.

"You boys want a drink or anything?" She said walking over to the kitchen.

"Don't worry ill do them, you go sit down" Jack said from behind her.

She sighed and nodded.

Once she sat down on the sofa she had closed her eyes resting her feet against the edge.

"Brought you some water" She opened her eyes to Harry with a glass of water. She took it off of him and mumbled a thankyou.

"How is she?" He asks sitting down next to her.

"She's healthy, all ready I hope" Harry nods.

"When's the due date?" He asks sipping his tea.

"28th December"

"Wow extremely close to Christmas and new year" she laughs.

Jack and Tom walked back in with a tray of food. Harry moved over so jack could sit down next to Jenny. They all sat chatting and laughing.

"So Jack you nervous about when she pops out?" Tom suddenly asked.

"Of course I am, I'm excited though" he admits.

Soon enough the two lads had to go.

Jenny lay in bed with her eyes closed. Jack walked in fresh out of the shower. He rubbed a towel over his head and sweatpants on with no shirt and looked towards her thinking she was asleep. He jumped down on the bed putting his head gently on Jenny's growing stomach.

"Hi princess" Jack started making Jenny freeze. He must've thought she was actually asleep so she pretended.

"Gotta be quite because your mums asleep, she's been very tired lately carrying you around" He said stroking her stomach.

"Can't believe you're here soon, feels like yesterday I found out you were in here. Just wanted to say that as soon as you come out, you're gonna be one spoiled child that's for sure, you've got a big family surrounding you who already love you so much. I will always keep you safe no matter what, I will not let anything bad happen to you, you and your mum are my main priority and that's important, I love you sweetheart, so much" He whispered against her stomach pressing a kiss there.

Jenny felt tears forming in her eyes and accidentally sniffles, making Jack look at her with love in his eyes.

"Sweetheart I thought you were asleep" he said stroking her cheek.

"I wasn't, I heard every word you said" She said touching his cheek.

He smiled and leaned down pressing a kiss against her lips.

"I meant every word" He mumbled against them.

The next week
Week 32
15th November 2017

"This tastes like utter dog shit" Jenny mumbled to Lucy making Lucy choke on the cake she was eating.

"What?!" She exclaims quietly.