Zodiac Cell block Tango

Genders, all go back to 'how I think the zodiacs look' and the yeah.... BEGIN

"Pop!"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn"

And now the six merry murderesses of the universe jail, and their rendition of The Cell Block Tango.

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn"

"Pop!"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn"

"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn" Soon Gemini, Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer, Libra and Virgo come out of the darkness of the cell.
"He had it coming!"
"He had it coming"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd seen it" Everyone finished
"I betcha would have done the same" Virgo continued, they sat down on a bench and the spotlight fell on Gemini.
"Pop" Then Pisces.
"Six" Then Sagittarius.
"Squish" Then Cancer.
"Uh-uh" Then Libra.
"Cicero" And then finally Virgo.
"Capricorn" and then the lights repeated.
"Pop"
"Six"
"Squish"
"Uh-uh"
"Cicero"
"Capricorn" Gemini stood up and walked to the center of the cell, while everyone sang the chorus softly.
"You know how people have these little habits, that get you down, like Aries. Aries likes to chews gum. No, not chew, POP."
"So I came home this one day, and I'm really irritated, and I'm looking for a bit sympathy, and there's Aries layin' on the couch, drinking a beer and chewing. No not chewing, poppin'"
"So I said to him, I said 'you pop that gum one more time.....' and he did. So I took the shotgun off the wall, and I fired two warning shots" and the music stopped
"Into his head"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd heard it"
"I betcha you would have done the same!" Everyone sang, Gemini sat down and Pisces stood up, and went the same spot as Gemini did.
"I met Scorpio from Salt Lake city two years ago, he told me he was single, an we hit off right away. So we started living together, he would go to work, he'd come home. I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner. And then I found out, 'single' he told me? Single my ass, not only was he married. Oh no, he had six wives. One of those Mormons, you know. So that night he came home from work, I fixed him his drink as usual" The signing stopped.
"You know some guys just can't handle their arsenic" Pisces said and walked off, and sat down.
"He had it coming"
"Pop, Six!"
"He had it coming"
"Cicero, Capricorn"
"He took a flower in its prime"
"And then he used it"
"Ha"
"And he abused it"
"Six"
"It was a murder, but not a crime" Sagittarius walks to where Pisces last stood.
"Now, I'm standing in front of the kitchen, carving up chicken for dinner. Minding my own business in storms my husband Aquarius, in a jealous rage. 'You've been screwing the milkman' he says. He was crazy, and he kept screaming 'You've been screwing the milkman" The singing stopped again.
"And then he ran into my knife, he fan into my knife ten times"
"If you'd been there"
"If you'd seen it"
"I betcha you would have done the same" Cancer slowly walked up and started talking.
"What am I doing here?"
"They say my famous lover held down my husband while I chopped of his head. But it isn't true, I am innocent! I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain to the police station, bit they didn't understand me" soon Virgo walks up to Cancer.
"Yeah but did you do it?"
"Uh-uh not guilty!" Libra stood up
"My sister Taurus and I had this double act, and my husband Leo, traveled a with us, now for the last number in our act, we did twenty acrobatic tricks. One, two, three, four, five, splits, spread eagles, back flips, flip flops, one right after the other. So one night before the show, we're down at the hotel Cicero, the three of us, boozing and having a few laughs, and we ran out of ice, so I went to go get some more. I come back, open the door, and there's Taurus and Leo doing a number seventeen- the spread eagle. Well, I was in such a state of shock, I completely blacked out, I can't remember a thing, it wasn't until later, when I was washing the blood off my hands, I even knew they we're dead."
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"I didn't do it,(she didn't do it), but if I'd done it (But if she done it) how could you tell me I was wrong?" Sagittarius kept going
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"I didn't do it (she didn't do it) but if I done it (but if she done it) how could you tell me I was wrong?" Virgo sauntered up.
"I loved Capricorn, more than I can possibly say, he was a real artistic guy..... sensitive.... a painter. But he was always trying to find himself,he'd go out every night looking for himself, and on the way he found. Ruth, Gladys, Rosemary and Irving, I guess you could say we broke up because of pur artistic differences. He saw himself as alive, and I saw him dead"
"The dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, the dirty bum, bum, bum, bum, bum" They all sang.
"They had it coming"
"They had it coming all along"
"Cause if the used us"
"And they abused us"
"How could you tell us that we were wrong?"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He had it coming"
"He only had himself to blame"
"If you'd have been there"
"If you'd have seen it"
"I betcha you would've done the same!"
"You pop that gum one more time"
"Single my ass"
"Ten times!"
"Miert csukott Uncle Sam bortonbe!"
"Number seventeen- the spread eagle"
"Artistic differences"
"POP"
"SIX"
"SQUISH"
"UH-UH"
"CICERO"
"CAPRICORN"

"They had it coming""They had it coming""They had it coming""They had it coming" "They had it coming all along""Cause if the used us""And they abused us""How could you tell us that we were wrong?" "He had it coming""He had it coming" "He had it co...