95

~ So technically chapter 100, and like as a celebration/thank you I'm writing this chapter and the actual 100 a little differently - enjoy also I'm terribly sorry its been a while but I can't write so this took time ~

@SimplyAl:

@SimplyAl:  l a z y   D a y sLikes: 456, 972, 083View all comments:

Likes: 456, 972, 083
View all comments:

@Ally_Plants: awhhh
@KingJSP: well well well, Is this the boyfriend then
@SimplyAl: yep
@KingJSP: and can when can I meet him
@SimplyAl: I dunno, I'm not ready yet, soon hopefully
@KingJSP: s'kay just take it at your own pace
@SimplyAl: I don't think I'm very good at that, sometimes you have think a relationship is so great, so perfect, and then it just ...... crumbles, I dunno maybe I'm I, I'm just scared
@S.Malfoy: hi Albus
@SimplyAl: hi Scorp

Scorpius sighed heavily, locked his phone, sighed again and then slumped back on the chair. Lysander watched intently from the seat of a backwards facing chair, his arms resting on the top, swinging slightly. The room was still, with a thick uncomfortably atmosphere, until...

"Y'know you're gonna fall and hurt yourself Lys?" Scorpius whispered, shattering the silence.
"Am not." The younger boy smirked, rocking more violently in protest.

A few moments later, another bloody tissue missed the bin.
"Can't you just fix it with magic?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Cause I told you this was going to happen, now stop being a baby it's just a little nosebleed, muggles deal with them all the time."
"Me!? Me being a baby? I'm sick of this? You're just moody, you're always moody, just cause Albus is having fun with his boyfriend who by the way isn't you! And guess what, it may never be you, look sooner or later you're gonna have to realise that this isn't working and live with possibility that you and Albus may never work, he just doesn't want you okay! Not any more."

Lysander knew that he had crossed the line on that last comment but he just couldn't help it, his plans always worked, always, so why wasn't this one, what was he doing wrong and how could he fix it. It was so frustrating. Looking up he began apologise,
"Okay, I'm sorry I went too far, that was harsh I know, forgive me?... Scorp? Scorpius?" But it was worthless his pleas fell upon death ears. Scorpius Malfoy was gone.

~

Never work? Never work! The same two words rang in his ears, over and over again, never work. Maybe he was right, maybe it was time to give up, find someone new, let him go..what gave him the idea that this was good plan anyway? Ah yes Lysander Scamander, one minute he's all "he's totally jealous..." and then the next he's like "he doesn't want you!", well fucking make up your fucking mind already.