chapter 4 a new story

After Lucy's eyes had dried up from crying she began writing another story.

But she wrote it in a diary that has a padlock and the key is in a necklace Lucy wears every day so only she has access to it.

The story was called Mark and the incredible aliens about a boy called Mark who got taken away in an alien spaceship and explored the alien planet. And defeated the evil Galaxy power in order to return home.

She read over her book about five times to make sure it was perfect she had an idea.

It was the next day Sunday and Lucy Annabelle and her mum where going to the library. Lucy's dad was at work as a driving instructor.

Lucy wore a blue and pink striped t-shirt with blue sky blue jeggings with pink trainers and a denim jacket. Her long thin brown hair in two French plaits.

Annabelle wore blue dungarees with a white t-shirt underneath with purple trainers. Her mid length blonde hair I'm bunches.

Mum wore blue jeans a black t-shirt and black trainers. Her short hair down.

Went to the library mum went off to do something on the computers. Annabelle went to the kids area to pick books and so did Lucy after Lucy's picked her books she went off to the computers.

She went into the but where you can write things down she had when grey backpack with butterflies and flowers on it and inside was the special diary where she wrote Mark & the incredible aliens.

Super quickly she copyed her book into the computer I'm 123 pages and printed it out.

Then it was time to go home.