Chapter 18 - Will you forgive me

I froze, what kind of sick person would send this to Phil.

'Wait, who sent it?' I felt myself glow a dark red, how could I explain that we generally just fell asleep like that, he wouldn't believe me.

'I don't know it was from a random number?'

'Call it.'

'No Dan, what is going on?' His eyes with slight tears, I wanted to hug him, say it meant nothing but he wouldn't listen, I just know it. 'You love her, don't you?'

'No Phil.' I groaned, just wishing he'd understand the situation. 'I went round, we decided to watch a film and it got late, she pulled out a blanket and I fell asleep, I guess she did also and we just work up like that, I swear to god Phil.'

'I don't believe you.' He whispered, grabbing his bag, he started heading towards the door.

'Please- Ph- Phil.' I mumbled, my words began stuttering as I allowed the idea of us not being together.

He gave me a glare, before walking out the door, slamming it behind him leaving me alone in the apartment.

I run up the stairs and changed, grabbed everything I needed and headed towards college the idea of seeing Taylor and putting up with her knowing Phil will be watching is horrific.

-

'Okay class, we are doing about...' The teacher groaned on, I turned to my left as I saw Taylor walk through the door, she smiled and waddled towards the chair.

'Hey!' She whispered, handing me a cola bottle from the pack of Haribo she had, 'You okay?'

'Phil's being pissy with me becaus- never mind, uh thanks for the sweet!' I faked a smile before turning back to the lesson.

'It's cool, we can talk about it yannoe.' She chirped, placing a hand on my knee, sending shivers throughout my body. 'If you'd like to you can sleepover again tonight, hopefully this time I won't fall asleep with you- Sorry about that.'

'No it's fine, it meant nothing.' I smiled back.

Once the lesson ended, my phone rung.

'Hello?' I spoke.

'Hey honey, it's your mother, is it alright if myself and your dad drop in, in a few days time- say Friday night?'

'Oh yeah sure thing!' I spoke, 'Why?'

'I'm around for my press conference during the day, so I thought it would be nice to visit you after!'

'Oh- right, sure! I've got to go, in college, bye!' I hung up letting out a loud huff. Sometimes I forget she is famous, they kept me quite hidden within her job so I could live a normal life, many people wonder what I actually look like.

'Who was that?' Taylor spoke, suddenly next to me.

'Parents- coming to visit on the weekend.' I faked a smile. They are both so proper- and I know they both didn't really agree with the idea of me being gay, and with Phil.

-

I walked into my aparentment, hearing the sound of talking in the lounge.

Strolling in, Phil was sat with cereal watching TV.

'Hello!' I attempted to sound cheery, knowing he probably still wanted me dead.

'Hi.' He spoke rather blunt.

'How was your day?' I sat and joined him, budging up so I was quite close.

'Alright, made a new friends- Katie.' He sounded uncertain, but I was happy for him, I smiled and nodded.

'Can we talk about this.' I mumbled, 'I mean we are technically engaged.

'I- but you cheated on me Dan.'

'If I get Taylor over, and get her to tell you we seriously didn't would you forgive me?'

'Fine.'

I dialed her number as fast as I could, waiting for her response, she soon picked up and agreed she would come round.

-

'So please explain to Phil that we just fell asleep.' I finished, explaining about how he wouldn't talk to me- I missed out the fact I was gay, but it was quite obvious by the way I explained the suituation.

I watch as she smiled to herself. 'Phil you are too cute, seriously- Dan and I cuddled but it was all friendly.'

'We didn't cuddle- I?'

'A little, but that was in our sleep- he probably thought I was you.'

'Oh,' Phil smiled, 'Really?'

'Really really!' She giggled, I felt a gust of jealousy from the way she suddenly seemed to flirt with Phil.

'Thanks for clearing that up.' I spoke rather blunt, 'I was going to have a shower- I can show you out on my way?'

'No she can stay- we can order in pizza?' Phil smiled.

'Uh ok, wait- Phil can I speak to you a second?'

'Sure?' He stood up and I walked with him to the kitchen. 'What's up?'

'I wanted us to have a night in alone- can she not come another night?'

'I already invited her Dan, it doesn't matter.'

'Okay. I actually am going for a shower, so put on a film and I'll be back soon- also order pizza for me also.'

-

I climbed out the shower, avoiding looking in the mirror at my repulsive body.

'Pizza is here!' Phil shouted from the other side of the wall,

'Okay!' I cheered, racing out.

-

Once we finished our pizza we ended up watching a film, Taylor was sat next to Phil so I was forced onto the other sofa, I was certain she was trying to make me jealous, and it was defiantly working.

'So I better go back home- stupid school tomorrow!' Taylor laughed. I have never been so thankful for school being tomorrow.

'Have a good sleep!' I smiles, 'Phil can we see her out, I'm going to tidy up the lounge a little.'

'Okay mr OCD!'

'I listened as I sorted out the sofas, 'yeah you can have my number!' Phil said. 'Its 0744592945, text me and I'll have yours! Okay, sleep well- night!'

The door slammed.

'Dan,' Phil spoke.

'Yeh man?' I replied, picking up the pizza box carrying it to the kitchen as he walked in.

'Dan...'

'What?'

'Can we have a make up hug?'

I glanced at him, I couldn't be serious whenever I look into his eyes, I melt.

I dropped the boxes, and ran up on him, wrapping my arms around him feeling the warmth I missed so much. I let out a moan of pleasure, just being in his arms made me the happiest I have in a while. His arms wrapped around my waist, as mine tangled round his neck and my fingers messing up his hair. I breathed in his familiar scent, perfection.

'I missed you so so much when you went away for the night!!' Phil kissed my neck.

'I didn't want to leave but I just wanted to prove a point.' I replied, kissing his earlobes.

'I love you- promise you'll never consider replacing me?' Phil mumbled.

'I promise, do you?'

-
Anonymous POV:

'Hello?' I spoke.

'Its all set in place.' Taylor giggled, her sweet voice singing through the phone.

'Perfect, Dan's mum is going to visit him Friday; that's when it is going to happen.'

'Oh, it's already Tuesday night!' She giggled,

'Just keep up the good work, everything will work out!'