Chapter 24 - The End?

Beep, beep beep.

Everything that was dark had turned bright white. My eyes felt clear. I began to see objects.

'He is awake!' I heard from a distance.

'We need to operate now!' Somebody else screamed, but still the voice was so far away.

'Can you go into the waiting room, sir.' I heard somebody say, everything was so faint.

I felt something sharp dig into my left wrist before it was blinded with darkness once more.

-

I woke up, feeling sleepy, opening my eyes I was in these same room as before, but nobody was in there. It was dark, I felt so sleepy still, but I wanted to see my boyfriend.

I let out a scream hoping somebody would run in, which they did.

'He- he's alive!' Somebody replied, I thought they gathered that the first time. They raced in, and helped me to sit up.

'Are you hungry?' I nodded.

'Ok- get him food- call his friend!'

-

Phil's POV:

Life has been rough. They found Dan half dead, took him to the hospital. After a day he almost woke up, he was then forced to be operated on then pulled into a coma for half a month. I lost hope. My one reason to be happy is now laying on there deathbed.

The house phone rang.

I raced to grab it, then remembered I had nobody to race. I clicked answer.

'Hello- Philip Lester?' Somebody spoke there voice serious.

'Yeh- that's me.'

'Hi it's the hospital.' They spoke. He's dead. No I can't let that be true.

'Oh.' I mumbled.

'Your friend-.' The man spoke, clearing his voice. 'He's in a stable condition and woke up about ten minutes ago,'

I couldn't believe it. 'Ok- I'm on my way!' I screamed, slamming down the phone, grabbing my things and driving towards the hospital. He was alive. The love of my life was back and I could see him again. The boy who risked his life for me survived and now I can thank him.

-

(Back to Dan's POV)

I heard the door open, and I pulled myself to sit up. I was about to open my eyes before I felt somebody squeeze me tight.

'Fuck- Dan I missed you- I love you!' Phil screamed.

I let out a light chuckle before opening my eyes, seeing the love of mine life. His eyes looked so sad, showing he must have been through a lot.

'Ah- I missed your brown eyes- such a perfect colour.' He giggled, kissing my nose. I wiggled my nose playfully.

'What happened to my dad?' I spoke, suddenly remembering reason I'm here.

'He is in jail- they all are for 25 years. Your alive and you are safe!' He cried.

'I missed you.' I whispered.

'I missed you too.'