Reflection In The Mirror ***

Jacey POV

He made me get up super early, without allowing me to eat breakfast. He led me out to the woods a few miles away, and when we got there, I just stated at the found, trying to avoid making eye contact with him.

"Now, since you refused the other night, you're about to get what you deserve." He pulled out a 22 caliber pistol and pointed it at me.

"Run." He told me, but I was confused, I was frozen in place.

"Run until you hear the gunshot. Remember you have a camera on your shirt, so I will know if you stop at any time. Now go." He demanded once again, and then I was off.

I was afraid for my life. I knew that of I didn't run as I was told, or I stopped at any point in time, I wouldn't live another day.

And I had to.

For Harry, for Louis, for my family, for Zayn, Niall, and Liam.

My boys.

I couldn't die today.

There was no way I was going to die today.

My lungs felt like they were going to explode, and then I heard the gunshot. Thank God.

He practically dragged me back to the house, and upon our arrival, I jumped in the bath.

I had to relax my muscles and my body.

Getting out, I wrapped the towel around my damp body, then looked in the mirror.

I got dressed and blowdried my hair, staring at myself in the mirror one again.

But this time, it wasn't my reflection I seen, I saw everyone that resembled me.

My mum and Louis.

I had Louis's eyes, and we all had the same color hair.

Me and Louis really did look alike, and the sight of him in the mirror made tears trickle down my face.

I missed him. So much. And mum.

The only difference is that I know shes never coming home. Maybe I'll get a chance.

Maybe.

"I have an excellent father

His strength is making me stronger

God smiles onvmyblittle brother

Inside and out

He's better than I am

I grew up in a pretty house

And I had space to run

And I had the best days with you."

I sang the lyrics to my favorite Taylor Swift song quietly, and everything and everyone swirled around in my head again.

My mum.

We'd always had that mother-daughter relationship I loved. I was mommys little princess, and we had the best times together.

And then she died.

I was torn.

Louis.

Even though he wasn't my little brother, he's older than me, but it still made me think of him.

I've always thought he was better than me, and it's true, I'm my mind anyways.

He's pure amazingness, no one could ever compare to my big brother.

My father.

He sure is excellent and I guess that's where Louis's great self comes from. He must get it from daddy.

And then I wondered...were they okay? I wanted to know how they were doing, of they were still alive......

Oh, and Harry too.

The love of my crazy, messed up life.<3

A/N: I like this chapter :) Review for the next chapter? Did you like it?

Lemme know!!

Love you all Kbye.

-Breeeeee<33