Pretending

Jacey POV

I've finally gotten used to pretending.

Pretending.

The word ran through my mind.

I was acting like I was happy, or okay at least, I was actin like I wasn't upset and missing anymore. I was acting as if I belonged here.

But really, it hurt.

I hated to pretend.

"Jacey darling, time for breakfast." Rob peeked his head in my room and I smiled and nodded.

"Make him happy." I whispered to myself as I pulled on a pair of the clothes he bought me.

I didn't understand.

If he abducted me, why is he being so darn nice? Or...faking.

I skipped downstairs.

"Hello guys. Good morning Rob." I kissed his cheek and gave a small wave.

Sure, Rob was cute, so it wasn't horrible to pretend to be his girlfriend, but I only wanted Harry.

And Rob had taken him from me.

But then again, me and Harry hated each other since the day we met.

Well, he hated me...

I, on the other hand, wanted him more than anything.

And I'm only 17.

Rob is 21...

"How'd you sleep beautiful?" I winced every time he called me that.

"It was fine. I'm just a little sore, that's all." I said, taking a bite of my blueberry pancakes.

"Jacey, you made a mistake, you were punished for it. I was forced to do it. I apologize hon." He said and I nodded, acting like I cared to understand.

I stood up, put my plate in the sink, and kissed Rob's lips quickly.

It was just a peck.

A forceful peck on the lips.

If only they were Harry's.