Making new friends pt.1(zervia)

I do love this ship so much so fuck yeah I'll do another JuviaFernandesBlue hope you enjoy it sweetie. Feel free to make a request and vote. I don't own fairy tail.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Juvia P.O.V

I just finished my first week at my new job. 21 living in West Palm Beach. I moved here from my little town to the west of here. I took a servering job in the mean time I start school at F.A.U in a month so now is the time to have some fun. A couple of the girls I work with invited me out for drinks tonight. I haven't made friends yet so I take them up on the offer. We finished up for the night and we head to a bar in plaza behind the restraunt called Papa Bears. We are greeted by the jukebox playing some 90's rap bartender screaming over the music greeting the girls. Turns out my coworker Cana also tends bar there too. She introduces me to the guys tending the bar. You have two dark hair guys one seems really chill and the other is what I would call a fuck boy. The kind of guy who would get girls blackout drunk and have their way with em all fucked up. So I'll keep my distance from him I think Cana said his name was Ray or something like that. I ask the other bartender I think his name is Zeref for a suggestion. Seeing how me and my friends didn't go to bars we got a bottles and do shots all night. "Hey Zeref whats a good drink for a girl like me?" I ask him he gives me a little smirk before he answers. "Well I'm not sure what kind of girl you are yet but I'll make something I want to make you later tonight" walking away giving me a wink. Cana starts laughing her ass off then says "damn girl that man never flirts with anyone he must really want you." Zeref come walking back with 4 glasses and shaking his tumbler before he pours out the pink liquid. "And for this little cuttie here and in the hopes later tonight you would be willing to let me give you the real thing but for now enjoy your wet pussy." I nearly choked on the drink after hearing the name. Cana Lucy and Erza all just cracked up laughing at me and my redface. Zeref leans over the bar and whispers in my ear "your just too innocent for your own good I'll keep an eye out for you just enjoy your night and let me know when to call a cab for you." He pulls his head back before giving me a kiss on the cheeck. Defiantly going to be an interesting night. I ended up drink many more of them drinks Lucy and Erza were the first ones to head out. I stayed and ending up closing the bar down with Cana. I call Zeref back over to pay my tab and have him call me a cab while Cana and Gray(found out later that night his name wasn't Ray it was Gray) were giggling and sucking face leaving Zeref and I alone. "Since it's closing time how bout I just give u a ride home maybe get a bite to eat first?" He ask. "Oh yes please getting some food in me sounds like a great idea!" I almost scream at him of course he just laughs at me. I help him finish cleaning up before heading out with him since that douce kind of abandoned him he locks up as we walk out. We hop in his truck and we head over to Havanas a 24 hour Cuban cafe. It's so strange begin here when I'm use to my little town bars close at 1am food places closed by 10pm and fast-food closes at 12am on weekends 11pm the rest of the week. He and I talk while we wait on our cafe con leche and cuban sandwiches. He is actually pretty funny. I tell him a little bout me. Man it's so great meeting a nice guy for a change. He tells me a lot about his life he has a brother who dating Lucy. He wants to take his time heading home because he knows they are still awake at their house doing stuff. I can't blame him. I know my roommate is waking up soon for him to go to work hope he doesn't freak out and call my brother Gajeel tell him I didn't come home last night. Don't need them over reacting maybe I should text him. Oh well our food comes up in the window and we hop back in his truck and head over to Lake Worth Beach pier. We sit on the ledge at the end and enjoy our food and finish our coffees. By the time we finish I sober up start feeling my hangover starting. I ask him if would mind taking me back to the bar so I can pick up my car. "Do you work later today?" He ask me. I tell him I'm off the next two days. He smiles jumps off the ledge then picks me off sets me down gently. "Awesome I'm off too lets take a trip down to the keys for the night. I look at him like he has lost his damn mind I just meet him. "Look I know we just meet but I really want to get to know you and seeing how beautiful you look at sunrise on the beach I want to see what you'll look like at sunset plus I own a place down there on Big Pine Key." Damn it is he reading my mind he is really charming as hell and if he does try anything I can protect myself.  Daddy taught his little girl to fight and shot and hunt. Lets face it my dad never wanted a daughter so he raised me as if he had only sons but I'm still happy he did. It's fun begin underestimated. I tell Zeref that I would still need to pick up my car and go back to my place to pack. He agrees only if I give him my address to pick me up in hour. Not a lot of time but thankfully I only live 7 minutes from the bar. And it's only for two days and one night so shouldn't need much mostly swimsuits. After packing my bag I go take a shower and shave. I don't plan on anything happening but I much rather be prepared then be a fuzzy hot mess. As soon as I turn off the water to the shower I hear knocking at the door. I quickly wrap a towel over me and run to get the door. The Zeref stood wear some loose blue jeans and a  black otep shirt. (a/n metal band i love all kinds of rock) "Hey come on in and a seat in the living room I'll be right out just need to get dress" I quickly say practical pulling him in and pushing him towards the living room. "Umm hey sorry if I'm early and yeah of course we would never make it down there if you only wear  a towel" he laughs at his own joke. I'm already half way to my room. I quickly get dressed wear a red plaid halter dress with some black sling back flats. Brush out my hair using a skull hair pin pull a lil bit back holding the half back. Put on a little eyeshadow and eyeliner top off with a light pink lipgloss and I am done. I come out of my room carrying my suitcase and makeup bag Zeref comes rishing over to help me. I smile at him. I feel a spark from him as his hand grazes over mine when he grabs my bag. "It's about a five hour drive do you want to get lunch or just snakes for the road and I'll make you an amazing meal when we get there?" He ask, wow a man after my heart. I suck at cooking but I'm good at baking. "Let's do snacks I would love to try your cooking." I smile leading him out the door.

Hey y'all Im back. This will be part one of this little tale there is still more to come from this zervia story. Im just having a little bit of writers block coming to the more juicy parts. Spent too much time with my hubby need to abstain to get my pervyness back. Hope u enjoy the first part. Feel free to make any request or just comment or vote. 💙