Making new friends (zervia part2)

Hey guys I'm back with part2 enjoy.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Juvia P.O.V
After filling up getting snacks we we're on the I95 heading down. We just talked and talked for those five hours drove. We made a few stops on the way mostly just the rest stops stretched our legs a bit. I will say being in the hospitality business for these last few years has made me not use to sitting that long guess he is the same way. "Zeref how much longer till we are there? I can't wait I really want to go for a jog or swim when we get there I feel to stagnate after being in the truck all morning." I ask Zeref he chuckles and answers "20 more minutes and we will be at my house is right on a beach so feel free to run right out if you like or you can come in and change first." I get ready to answer him but he cuts me off "it's not a private beach so I would suggests you wear a swimsuit though I wouldn't mind seeing you skinnydip I just wouldn't suggest you do that till night come." Sending me a wink. I blushed so hard taking whatever wind I had in me. After a couple seconds I gather myself to give him a retort "I'm not scared of the $250 fine for skinny dippling hell I love my body and would go anywhere I can without clothes." I start reaching to undo the knot around my neck to undo my dress. Now it's his turn to blush. "Ok I was just joking you don't need to strip just yet. Plenty of time for that later plus if you get naked in this truck we wont make it to my place just yet. Your too beautiful I'll have to take you here and now on the side of the in this truck." I blush at him comment but I want to test his limits. I continue undoing my dress pulling down the top as I unzip the back slipping it down to the floorboard. Totally worth it looking at his completely shocked face. His jaw dropped his eyes glued on the shinny piercings in each nipple. "Don't you think your eyes are better used looking at the road" I send him a sly look as I slide beside him to lean into his side I whisper in his ear "wanna try something a little dangerous?" With that comment I lick his ear let my hand roam his thigh. "Oh your a dangerous little minx aren't you" with his right hand placing over mine he guides our hands to his swollen member tighten his pants. I kiss down his neck as I unbutton his pants. He free his throbbing cock from their confined of his pants. I let my fingers glide down his softly stroking his hard cock. Brought my head down only licking down the shaft. I feel his hand gripping my hair as he lets out a low growl. My tongue slides back up to the head to wrap my lips around his thick shaft. With no warning I force his full member down my throat almost reaching the base.

Zeref P.O.V
"Fuck" I grunted out defiantly not expecting this. Fuck she is a goddess with that mouth of hers. "Fuck I've never had anyone make is down as far as she made it on my cock. The way her tongue wraps around going opposite of her mouth. I tighten my grip on her hair and forced my cock fully in her mouth "fuck Juvia swollow my dick." I make her bob fast on dick once she get the pace I want her to go I move my hand to her ample bust. Squeezing her nipples. Gotta say surprised the hell out of my that she had them pierced. Her moans vibrates on my cock. "Fuck Juvs I'm bout to blow my load." I stumble through my words. I feel her smirk as she tightly griped the base she begin bobbing even faster sucking my dick hard and fast as she jerks the last 3 inches. "Fuck Juvs" I scream as I feel my release bursting out of me spilling in her mouth. She swallows all of my cum. She sits back up as she swallows the remaining cum in her mouth. This is going to be on hell of day at this rate. "Holly fuck what are you a blow job queen?" I ask her she just smiles as she puts her dress back on. "Demon not queen" she says all sassy. And I'll agree with that statement only the devil can make something as sinful as her.

Should i do another chapter? Comment to let me know who you like for my next ship and if you and me to do another chapter of this
💙