☆Chapter 26☆

Eunji's Pov
"Ring! Ring!" My alarm rang. I could feel the ray of sunlight shining on my face as I snuggle under my blankets even more after switching off my alarm. "Eunji, wake up! You don't want to be late for school!" Eunsoo unnie shouted.

After 15 minutes of my morning routine, I went to the kitchen and was greeted with the aroma of pancakes, making my stomach growl. "Oh, you are finally done. Take a seat, I will serve the pancakes in just a few minutes time." Eunsoo unnie said as she fry the pancakes.

"Happy Birthday Eunji!" Eunsoo smiled as she placed my plate on the table before taking a seat infront of me. "Thanks unnie. I can't wait to see eomma and appa today." I excitely say before eating my pancakes. "About that..." Eunsoo unnie say as her smile faded away. "Hmm?" I say as I stopped eating and wait for what Eunsoo unnie want to say.

"They can't make it. They have a important meeting today..." Eunsoo unnie say as she concernly, looked at me. "Again?! I had not been seeing them since last year... Is their business way more important than me?!" I complained. Business here. Business there. Why can't they take out some time for me...

"Never mind... At least I have unnie to celebrate my birthday..." I said as I comfort myself.

"I can't... I have work today..." Eunsoo unnie quietly say. "That makes me celebrating my birthday by myself then." I coldly say as I eat my pancakes. "I'm sorry. I will make it up for you tomorrow." Eunsoo unnie apologised. "It's okay. I know work is important." I lied as I put up a faked smiled.

After finishing my breakfast, I went to school earlier. It is best to take a stroll around the school to brighten my day.  When I finally reached school, I decided to head to my locker first to collect my textbook. As I was walking along the hallway, I saw Jimin and Taehyung oppa standing in front of my locker. Wonder what are they doing there...

"Hi Jimin and Taehyung oppa. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We are waiting for you." Jimin said. "For what?" I asked in confusion as I raised one of my eyebrows. Jimin and Taehyung oppa both looked into each other eyes before facing back towards me and smiled. "Happy Birthday Eunji/Cherry!" Both of them said at the same time. "Here we made for you this." Taehyung oppa said as he passed to me a photo album. "Thanks guys. You guys are the best." I said as hugged both of them before taking the album from them, earning a chuckle from both of them.

"Okay, we got to go now. Sorry we can't celebrate your birthday today, we got remedials today but hope you enjoy your birthday today. Bye~" Taehyung oppa smiled, showing me his rectangle smiled before ruffling my hair and leave. "Once again, happy birthday Eunji." Jimin smiled. "Thanks." I smiled back as my heart start to beat even faster. "Bye~" Jimin say as he ruffle my hair like what Taehyung oppa did and leave.

I hugged the photo album against my chest as I smiled happily. I am lucky to have them. I placed the album into my bag, to open my locker but stopped when an unfamiliar voice called me. I turned behind to see a girl wearing a black glasses, carrying some books, probably my junior.

"Hi. How may I help you?" I asked. "Yena, would like to meet you at the rooftop now." With that the said girl quickly leave, leaving me in a state of confusion. What does Yena want now? Without questioning much, I decided to head towards the place where Yena wants to meet me.

When I finally reached the rooftop, suddenly two pair of hands grabbed my arms and pulled me towards three girls who had a devil smirk plastered on their face. That's when I realize it was Yena's minions but Yena is nowhere to be found. "Let me go!" I struggle as now I was right in front of them. "Yena told me you were hugging her oppa and want us to give you some warning." Lindy, probably the leader among them said. "They are not Yena's op-"

Slap

"How dare you talk bad things about Yena!" Lindy shouted as she gave me one big slap on my left cheek. I immediately glared at Lindy as I tried to prevent my tears from falling. "Nevermind... Eunji, I heard that today is your birthday but oops we forgotten to buy for you a cake." Lindy smirked. "It's ok. I don't need one." I coldly retorted as I struggle from their grip. "No no no... One important thing that you need during a birthday is a cake. Ah, I got an idea how about we make a cake for you." With that Lindy nodded towards the members, with a mischievous smirk plastered on her face. That when I realize everyone of them were holding a bag of flour.

"W-what are you guys planning to do?" I nervously stuttered as I tried to take a step back but immediately was pulled by two of them who are still holding on to my wrist. "Making a cake of course." With that, the girls immediately start to laugh crazily while pouring flour all over my head. I screamed in terror as I struggle even more, tears were already rolling down my cheeks with all the humiliation I received, especially it is on my birthday and I could still feel the stinging sensation on my cheek. "S-stop..." I begged.

"This is just a beginning Eunji. Now, what will be a cake called without eggs." Linzy say as she held out a egg. Immediately I closed my eyes shut, bracing myself for the impact. However, instead of eggs being thrown at me, I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist with a familiar scent. I slowly opened my eyes to see...

To be continue...

---------------------------------------------------------

☆Teaser☆
"What?! What kind of boyfriend are you to forget your girlfriend birthday?"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Here's a double update to thanks you guys💕💕 I also couldn't believe that I managed to finish writing these two chapters within a day but sorry if you find this chapter short. I was still having my prelims😅 But don't worry, I will try to make the next chapter longer since I am given one week holiday😊