☆Chapter 35☆

Jimin's Pov

"Park Jimin!" Taehyung shouted in anger as he suddenly barged into the classroom.

Fortunately, there are no one in class now since it is still early.

"What's wrong?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I watched Taehyung pulled out a chair, angrily in front of my table before turning it around and taking a seat facing towards me.

"What's wrong?! Why did you slap Cherry yesterday?!" Taehyung yell as he stare straight into my eyes angrily, waiting for my answer.

"Oh you know..." I sigh before averting my attention back to my storybook.

"She hurt Yena and accuse her for what she never did. All she want is to break Yena and I up." I simply answered with no interest while my attention remain fixed on my storybook, hoping that he can stop talking about the incident.

However Taehyung refuses to stop talking about it as he close my book, stopping me from reading my book and causing my attention to avert back to him.

"Then did you even see Cherry hurting Yena?" Taehyung asked seriously.

"Of course I did! You know I wouldn't yelled at somehow without any reason behind it!" I retorted.

"But what happen if the things you see are fake? It might be a set up to make you think that Cherry really did hurt Yena. Because all I know Cherry wouldn't hurt Yena. You know that too. Ask yourself why would Cherry want to break you and Yena up when she already have Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

I paused for a few seconds, thinking about what Taehyung said earlier.

He really do make a point... Why would Eunji want to break Yena and I up when she's already happy with Jungkook right her side. Everyday I would not fail to see her smiling brightly at Jungkook. I thought.

"But why would Yena want to set Cherry up? But her face really did have bruises on..." I blurted while my brows furrowed.

I don't get it... Why Yena would do this?

"Hmm... " Taehyung put up his thinking looks as he rest his head on his palm, tapping his chin using his index finger while thinking of the possible reasons.

"I'm not sure... Maybe she want you to hurt Cherry? Maybe she know that getting you to trust her instead of Cherry and slapping her will hurt her deeply. And who knows the bruises on her face is fake too." Taehyung finally said as he looked at me after thinking for a few moment.

"But I just want to let you know. Based on how long I know Cherry, she wouldn't hurt anyone and you know it too. I will give you some quiet time to thunk about it." Taehyung weakly smile as he pat my shoulder before standing up and push the chair back to it's original position. Taehyung gave me one last look and walk back to his seat which is 2 rows of table away from mine.

Soon, the bell rang. Students and teacher arrived and the usual lesson began.

★☆★☆★☆★

*Ring Ring*

The bell rang. It's finally lunch time. For the entire whole time, I couldn't even concentrate. My mind was full of what Taehyung had said during the morning.

Yena wouldn't lie to me right? She wouldn't set Cherry up... right?  I thought.

Setting my thoughts aside, I decided that maybe a good meal can relax my mind after all the thinking. I walked out of class and head to Yena's class to have a lunch together as usual.