Chapter 5

Chase and Skye headed back to the lookout, and ate dinner with everyone else. "So you found Skye, huh Chase?" said Ryder. "Yes I did Ryder sir!" said Chase. "What a good pup!" said Ryder sadly. "I'm just really going to miss you all!" said Chase as they all got real sad. "We'll miss you too Chase! You were such a good pup and a great leader!" said Ryder. Chase broke into tears and leaped into Ryder's arms afterwards and all the other pups joined in too. "Oh Will, Chase seems to really love it here! Should we really make him come home with us?" said Barbara. "I think big bro should come with us mom!" said Casey. "Our son is right, Chase is coming home with us!" said Will.

All the pups went to bed and Chase's parents and brother slept inside the lookout. Skye made her trip short by stopping at Chase's pup house, and Chase arrived. "Hey Skye, what are you doing here?" said Chase. "I just wanted to ask if I could sleep here tonight? Since this will be the last time I'll see you." said Skye. Chase blushed and said "Sure! If you want to!" said Chase. "Thank you Chase!" said Skye as she entered his pup house.

Chase and Skye laid down but Skye didn't want to sleep yet, she wanted to talk for a little bit. "I'm really going to miss you Chase!" said Skye. "I know Skye, I will too! The Paw Patrol was the second greatest thing that has ever happened to me!!" said Chase. "What was the first?" said Skye. "Meeting you Skye!" said Chase as they both smiled and blushed. "Aww Chase! You were the greatest thing that has ever happened to me as well!" said Skye. "Really? Well good night Skye!" said Chase. "Good night Chase!" said Skye sadly as she brought herself closer to his fur and snuggled with him. She then kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you!"