XVII

Evan Gallego

"Are you sure you don't want to continue what we had started, mi amor?" Magiliw kong tanong kay Tanya na hula ko ay pang isang daang beses ko nang natanong sa kanya ngayong araw.

But I only heard her scoff in response.

I tried so hard to suppress the laughter that's about to escape from my lips. Kanina ko pa kasi siya inaasar sa naging engkwentro namin sa office niya and I know for sure she's been killing me already a many times in her pretty head, but I don't care. Just reminiscing her flushed and horny face before someone had interrupted our making out session earlier was already enough for me. Hell, twas even beyond anything. And I swear I could already strangle her not-so-fat secretary for knocking the door and intruded our sexy time.

I even took the longest shower I ever had the moment I stepped in to my condo. Kasalanan talaga ng babaeng 'yon.

"I said, 'shut up', Gallego." She growled as she keeps on stirring the hot soup she's cooking in my kitchen. Yes, in my kitchen. We're in my unit at last. And I couldn't be prouder that I finally made the most stubborn human being - aside from my sister - agreed to live with me.

I sighed.

If she only knew how hard it was to convince a hardheaded like her.

But then, just a kiss from me made the magic.

I grinned evilly... I must do this often.

I was dragged back from my own trance when I heard her mumbling. Nakatalikod pa rin ito sa akin ngunit nai-imagine ko na ang nakasimangot nitong mukha.

"Why?" I whined while chuckling softly. "You were enjoying it, cariña. Ayaw mo bang ituloy? My room's just upstairs, babe."

I then saw her turned around to my direction.

And her face was priceless.

She's fucking annoyed to bits. I grinned maddeningly at her.

"Kapag hindi ka pa tumigil, I will freaking throw this ladle right on your face." She said while pointing the poor ladle at me. She's not serious, is she? "Don't you dare try me, Gallego. Marunong akong mag darts."

And that did it,

I burst into laughter.

She's so damn hot!

Pikon... but hot.