4

Phone ringing..

"Hello Jackson, why are you calling"Namjoon started

"We have a problem"

"You know that I am not partaking in anymore of those stuff"

"please just one more time"

"Fine you owe me"

Call ended.

Gathering his things, he went oblivious to the conversation happening in the dining room.

•••••••••
"Hyung is back? " Yoongi stared at Jimin, who seem to only nod as an aswer to his question.

"And you guys already knew it, but didn't find time to tell the both of us"Disappointed, Yoongi shook his head at his friends then looking at Hoseok who's sobbing at his wife's shoulder.

"Yoongi, you had a lot in your mind already, and Hobi's still sensitive about him"

"He's with a girl" Hoseok mumbled, all heads turn to him

"Wife? Girlfriend?"

"It's a kid"shaking his head, Hoseok exclaimed

"His daughter perhaps?" curios, Taehyung decided to look for Jin knowing he's just somewhere close

"If that's the case, no one will Namjoon, the guy will be heartbroken."Yoongi whispered, pertaining to their friend who walked out earlier.

"Let Jin hyung be the one to explain this for him, we can't add fire to fire without knowing the whole story"one by one, they left Hoseok and SangRi's house.

•••••••••

"Daddy look at what I found"Sun Hee shouted running towards her father who was sitting watching tv. Jin looked over to her daughter running down the stairs, eager to show him something.

"Be careful Sun Hee, don't run down the stairs"

"These was me as a baby right, then there's mom"Sun Hee sat beside her father looking at the photo of a lady carrying a newborn baby.

"yes baby, "

"Daddy what was my mom like? "Jin smiled recalling Sunny, Sun Hee's mom, his best friend.