참델 14

"Well I can be your appa for now"

he said happily, smiling with his world famous dimples showing

"Ok Namjoon appa"

Chapter 14: The sudden change of the cold english man

Kim Seokjin

I wonder how is my little sunshine doing at Jungkook's, so I decided to call Taehyung.

Ring Ring

"Hello hyung, why are you calling?"

"Umm hey Taehyung, how is Sun Hee doing?"

"Honestly, I don't know, I am at work right now"

"okay, thanks anyway"

I said as I ended the call.

Kim Namjoon

Ever since I met Sun Hee, I actually don't feel hurt its like she is feeling that feeling that burdens me in the inside.

"Hey Sun Hee, who is your father?"

I ask curiously as I continue to wait for my order.

"Ummm, I think its Kim Joon Hae"

(Guys if you're wondering who is Joon Hae--it is the name Jin used in this story as a temporary name when he tried to hide from the other members)

"What about your eomma?"

"I don't know who she is, appa never mention her before"

I laughed silentlybas Sun Hee continues to remember if her appa even told her the name of her eomma.

"Appa are you gay?"

and with that sudden question hit me like a brick.

"Umm yeah, how did you know?"

"Because appa is just like you but prettier!!"

I was surpriesd at her answer, so her father was gay also. You can that she doesn't even care, doesn't she get bullied.

I somehow remembered how Taekook took the whole gay thing seriously.He sometimes go home looking all beat up even if he was in lower school. Until, Jungkook decided to talk with the head principal.

"Well do you have a photo of your appa?"

After she heard my was words, she quickly rushed to her bag near Taekook and Yoonmin who is busy pushing his crush So Eun, obviously and hurried to come back here, as she hand me a photo that bring all the pain, memories.

"Sun Hee are you sure that his name is not Kim Seokjin?"

I ask, by the looks on her face she is quite terrified on my sudden outburst.

"A--app--a nam---j--oon MIANHE!"

she shouted stuttering as she dashed off to Taekook and hug him quickly as she got there.

And I, who is given some death glares coming from Taekook' Aiishh that kid'
If you're wondering why because he said I am some cold hearted freak

Kim Taekook

I was startled by Uncle Namjoon's sudden outburst.I also noticed Sun Hee crying while running up to me so I heldy arms wide open and comfort her.

"Its okay now Sun Hee, I will fight those evil meanies

***********
Please
Vote my story
Comment what you think
&Share to your friends

Hey Guys, I am so sorry for not updating due to some exams but I will do my best to update a coupleore after these one😊😊😊😊😊😊