Chapter 7- P.O.V. Luna

I bet you are all thinking about how I am acting over dramatic? No I wasn't, I really wasn't. With all the pressure on my shoulders I needed a friend. Just to know in my hearth that I was a child. Because I was homeschooled I never had many friends, i never was popular and I even doubted that the kids in my apartment knew my name. As I told you before Oliver was my friend too. But he was to a girlfriend, no he was a boy. He wasn't someone that I could tell ANYTHING to. 

After a week that Jade moved. I was already feeling all sad and bored. When I would finish IQ tests I wouldn't anymore Skype her because she was busy moving and I wanted her to move on and have new friends, I didn't want her to get attached to me, and call me ver night or anything, because it was useless: even if we talked we wouldn't end our call with "see you tomorrow" or "And by the way are you free on Saturday I heard here was a cool movie!" I knew it was even more difficult for her than me. She also had to make new friends, learn about er neighbourhood, start speaking better French: she already knew some because I learn languages really easily and she had asked me to teach her. 

I learned that Oliver had promised Jade to hang out with me after Oliver Skyping me more than 3 times a day. I really wasn't in the mood to talk to Oliver so I would just activate the Voice message. And listen to them later. Most of them sounded like:

-"Um... hi Luna. I've been calling you since last week and you haven't answered. I know that you are listening to these messages so... If you are not feeling too bad I can Skype anytime you want."

-"Hi Luna, Jade told me that you were not answering her calls either. Are you okay? She feels so bad about you...Even if you don't wanna answer my calls would you please answer hers"

-"Luna we are really worried, can you please call?"

-"Luna okay you don't wan't to talk on the phone I understand... Please meet me In front of the children's park tomorrow after school. Don't worry I'll won't have anybody else than Anna (his little sister) with me and she'll be playing anyways. I hope that I can see you, bye!"