Chapter 11- P.O.V Rose

I was so proud of Luna because of the effort she had put in this project and now I see her happy everyday. I've been so disappointed at Jade for leaving her this easily... But I think that this blog will change it. Lately I've been starting to see that she tries to act like a teenager when she isn't and maybe that was annoying Jade, or maybe it was that she was just too smart for her, in either of the cases she didn't have to be this mean. 

Today we had an other interview. We have them rather frequently because of Luna... They usually interview Luna, my mom, my dad and sometimes me. When the interviewers came today, I saw Luna was still coding in her room:

-"Hurry up Luna!" I shouted "The interviewers are here you still aren't dressed?"

-"Ohhh..." she said in an hurry "I totally forgot about that, what should I wear?"

I looked in her closet:

-"Let me see..." I see a shirt tuck down at the end of the pile, crumbled up. I ask myself why, because the shirt says: Unicorn Fan Forever and has a unicorn profile on it and it looks really pretty 

-"This shirt looks cool!" I say and looking at her face I see that she is about to cry. I suddenly remember the whole story of the shirt. Jade had bought it to her, they had them matching and Jade had 2 of them that she wore exchanging because she was in love with the shirt. But lately Luna was scrolling true Instagram and saw Julie and Jade wearing the same shirts and watching The Fault in Our Stars. Luna had thought Jade that movie after reading the book. They had loved it and watched like 50 times or so... It was like the symbol of their friendship! I. felt disappointment and sadness too! Luna was a girl who really deserved friend and I suddenly started crying with her, when we calmed down we passed our afternoon eating cookie dough Ice Cream and watching Youtube: mostly Chanda Kristine to make Luna feel better. It was really fun and the most amazing afternoon ever!