My Life With Him (Luke Brooks Fanfic)

Note: this is my first ever book on wattpad and I don't know if it's good but please let me know by commenting and voting!

Alissa is an 18 year old Australian girl that got bullied since her freshman year, but until she met Luke who helped her through out her high school year. Luke gotten feelings for her since they were sophomores. Will she gain feelings for him back or will he just be one of her "friends".

First day of senior year

Chapter 1:

Alissa's POV:

~"Wake up it's your first day of a senior!" my mom said "Ughh school has come back. But at least Luke will be there!" I thought to myself. I went downstairs to find two pancakes sitting on the table waiting for me to eat them. As I sat down and was about to eat my butt vibrated.

Luke: be there by 7?

Me: perfect almost ready...

I rushed up from eating my breakfast. When I done I ran upstairs to change and shower. I came out of the shower and wrapped my hair with a towel. I plugged my phone to the speaker and put on Campa: Little Devil, I went to my drawers and chose some high waisted shorts with my California crop top shirt with my white converse. I put my hair down and brushed it.

~"HONK...HONK" I went to my window and saw Luke in his car on his phone. I unplugged my phone and got my backpack and ran downstairs and said goodbye to my parents. "Your father and I might stay in work late today but we don't know we will leave you a not. Before you arrive from school." I got into his car and said good morning and hugged him. "Good morning loser" "Good morning, well someone looks beautiful this morning and full of jokes." Said Luke. "Why thank you and i know I practice." I said while I laugh inside. We drove off to school as we were parking I saw the two most meanest girls, Penny and Chloe. "Oh look there is miss wannabe over there looking shitty like always!" said Chloe. "Oh shut the fuck up Chloe and leave..." That was actually the first time I actually stood up and had the guts to say something. I was so scared at the moment. Chloe just walks away and both of them gave me dirty looks like they were gonna do something to me. I breathe out the air that I didn't even know I was holding in.

~ Well to introduce them, Penny and Chloe are the two most meanest girls in my grade but so popular and of course they are friends. All the people that I use to talk to now hate me because of them they told them lies about me. They have been bullying me ever since freshman year. My life was a mess with them because I had no one to talk to ,but until I met Luke in freshman year he was so hilarious and so kind. He is actually my guy best friend when I'm feeling bad he's there he's the only person that doesn't hate me.

~"RING...RING!" The school bell rings and we go to our classes. "I guess I will see you second period" i say "see you then" he says. I hate my classes because every period I either have it with Penny and Chloe. They always torture me or just make me feel like I don't belong here EVERYDAY.