Love?

Alissa's POV:

~" RING...RING.." Finally schools over I wait in front of the school on the bench for Luke. I always meet him here. "hey..."He whispered in my ear. I jumped and hit him on the arm. "Fuck you!" I said. We get into the car and I just turn on the radio and my song comes on (Blame). I turn it up loud and start to sing to it. He starts to laugh while I sing. " your so cute when your like that." He said "that's how I am everyday." i said. "True...true..." He said while looking on the road.

~ We got to my house and entered my house and there was a note on the counter...I reached over and and read it saying...

" Honey your dad and I are working late tonight so is it fine with Luke if you can sleep over at his house? We will probably be home by 1:30am. Sincerely your mom and dad

P.S. say hi to Gina for me please"

I laughed and threw the paper back to the counter and texted Luke.

Me: hello

Luke: hi nerd!

Me: wow thanks! and my parents are coming home late from work today my mom is asking if I can stay over at your house tonight?

Luke: TOTALLY

Me: be there by 5?

Luke: yeah see you then

~I arrived at his house at exactly 5. I knocked and he opened the door. "Come in please" he said in an elegant voice "why thank you, your to kind" I said and laughed. I walked in and of course I saw Jai playing FIFA and Beau on his phone maybe on twitter. I saw Gina cooking dinner for the boys and lightly tapped her. "Oh how are you darling?" She said. "I'm fine thank you." "So what made you come here today?" she asked. "Oh my parents are coming home late and they didn't want me to stay at the house alone so they wanted me to stay here with you and the boys for just today is that fine?" "Yes darling it's fine" she said.

~I heard Luke called me up to his room. I went upstairs with my bags and opened the door and found Luke laying down with no shirt and on his phone. "Oi your not gonna put a shirt on?" i said. "Nah I'm fine" he said and gave me a little smirk. I rolled my eyes and put my bags next to his bed and sat beside him in his bed. I logged onto twitter and checked my feed. As soon as I logged on to twitter Jai came into the room. I was going to ask him if I could play Fifa with him but as soon as he walked in "Ja-- ummm... Uh... Nevermind" i said and looked straight down to my phone. Wow jai has a nice body I thought to myself. "Haha what you know you like what you see" he said. "Noooo!!" I said while blushing and he laughs while walking to his closet to get a shirt. I sigh and I laid down beside Luke because my back started to hurt. I was feeling a little tired but I didn't want to say anything. So me and Luke were still on Twitter until he said "ok this is boring lets go walk to the park!" We walked and of course he brung his camera and took pictures of the trees while I was on the swings alone. He showed me the pictures and I saw some that he had taken pictures of me. I looked at him and he gave me a little smirk I smiled back and said "these are really good" "not yet just wait till I edit them and they will look even better" he said.

~We went back to his house like around 7 because after the park we went to go eat at Chik-fil-A. I layed beside him and just started to tell jokes to each other and laughed together. We both got tired after 20 min of jokes and playing on his xbox. I decided to lay down I closed my eyes and I felt something warm enter my hand, but I ignored it and fell asleep after that.