(3) Slowly Falling in Love with You - The New Guy

And here's the next chapter! I've added the cast list btw, you can find it in the right sidebar. I'll be adding people as the story progresses as well, there's still one more key character to appear =D! So, I'll let you carry on reading, please comment/vote ^-^!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, so many new people this year, huh?" Reyna said, checking out the new guys walking past.

"Okay Reyna, you can stop drooling now," I said, laughing at her staring at the guys. Seriously, this girl needs to get some control!

"But...they're so hot!" she said.

"You say that about everyone Reyna!" I said.

"Okay, hush now everyone. I'm gonna have to put you in a seating plan so let's get this over and done with quickly and efficiently!" Ms. Moore shouted.

"But Miss! Aren't we a bit old for seating plans?" a random guy said, before laughing to his friends.

"It's not for your benefit, it's for mine! I'm old so it'll take longer for me to remember your names. This seating plan will make it easier, so everybody up!" she said. We all groaned and stood up, making our way to the front of the class.

"Urgh...I can't believe we're being made to sit in seating plans!" I said to Reyna.

"Yeah, I know right? Oh well, if I sit next to one of the guys, I'll be happy," she said, pointing at the new guys. I shook my head, laughing to myself. Hot guys are good to look at, but in reality they're just jerks. The only relatively hot guy in this school who isn't an arrogant pretty boy is Zack.

"Lana Green!" Ms. Moore said, pointing to the first table on the second row. I slowly made my way to it.

"Noah Wilson, next to Lana!" Ms. Moore said. It was a new guy, dirty blonde hair and very very tanned, making him look like some surfer dude. He made his way over to the table, smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Noah, nice to meet you," he said, with a slight Aussie accent. He seems like a genuinely nice guy...and he doesn't look to bad either.

"Hi, I'm Lana," I said, returning his smile.

"Woah! Did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me!" he gasped, winking at me. I nearly choked.

"That...has to be the worst pick up line...in the world!" I said between gaps of laughter.

"Haha, yeah I know right? It's probably because my dad taught it to me," he said, making me laugh even more.

"You get pick up lines from your dad? Can I say desperate much?!" I said. He just shrugged his shoulder and smiled.

"Right, if you're sitting next to someone new, they're your responsibility for the next few weeks, understand? Now, let's begin the lesson!" Ms. Moore said, getting her folder out and writing stuff on the board.

"Please take good care of me!" Noah said, bowing his head like a student does to their kung fu master. I must say, this guy's growing on me...already!

"Awww, don't worry, mummy's here, I'll take very good care of you," I said, giving him a little hug. He kinda snuggled and we both burst out laughing. Ms. Moore glared at us and we immediately stopped. I gave him a little glare and signal the 'shush' sign to him. He made the 'shush' sigh back at me and we both started taking notes on the properties of water.

Finally lunchtime came.

"So, do you wanna have lunch with us?" I asked Noah when Reyna appeared by my side.