Chapter 4- Attacked

Cross's P.O.V

I heard a crash and woke up. Nightmare was still here and also jolted awake. Everyone came from their rooms to kill the noise. I saw Swapfell and Virus. I glared and took out my knife. These two have a knack for killing.

"Why are you two here? Swapfell might be here because of me or Nightmare but what about you Virus" I stated. "Smart catch on Cross, both are true" Swapfell said. "I'm here because you destroyed my AU" Virus said angrily. "I'm sorry but if I had my universe then I wouldn't do that" I said. Swapfell launched at Nightmare but I used my knife and blocked him. "Don't try, do you want to be stabbed? Cuz that will be easy" I said. They shruddered and a blaster tried to shoot me. I dodged it and threw my knife at it. Once gone, my knife disappeared and reappeared in my hand.

"If you hurt him so help me I will make your life a living hell or you will visit hell" I said angrily. They tried to attack me but tentacles wrapped around them and threw them into their lands. I saw Nightmare walk over. He kissed me and I kissed back. "You lovers~" I heard a new voice said.

I turned to see Horror holding hands with this weird looking skeleton. "I'm Lust, Horror's boyfriend" he said. "Cross" I said putting out my hand. He shook it, "at least your polite, everyone here will just ignore or shake it with some other body part" I stated. He laughed, "so did MY Horror shake hands with you with an axe" he said. "Yup" I said blankly. He laughed harder. "Lust!" Horror yelled. "I'm sorry babe, its funny!" He said between laughs.

I thought of something, "hey hold on for a sec" I said taking out my picture. "HOLY HELL!!" I yelled. I turned to him. "YOU!! YOU FUCKED MY LITTLE BROTHER!!" I yelled. He blushed embarassed. "Yeah....um...sorry" he said. "SHIT! WHO ELSE DID YA FUCK?!" I yelled. "Um....him and Swapfell" he said pointing to Horror. I cringed.

I grabbed Nightmare closer to me. "MINE!" I yelled. "I wanted to but I fell in love with Horror" he said. I hissed. "Geez! Calm down!" Lust said. He is mine and only mine. "I am watching you Lust" I said coldly. "Ouch the ice hurts" Lust faked. I saw Chara smirk and laugh. "Oh shut it Chara!" I yelled. They all looked at me like I was crazy except Nightmare. I slapped her. She tackled me and we wrestled. Apparently she went from her ghost form to human form. I kept doing it until Nightmare grabbed her off me. "Its not my fault! Your boyfriend slapped me!" She yelled. "I told you to stop laughing!" I yelled back. "Umm......" Dust said. "This is Chara, she is fused with me" I said annoyed. Welp my life is so dead...........................