Chapter 7- Chara's Crush

Cross's P.O.V

Everyone was out hunting and I just stayed home lazily. Chara was watching TV and I was throwing my knife at the ceiling.

It almost landed on my head so I dodged. "Shit, that was too close" I said. "Idiot" Chara commented. "Smart people don't throw knives" Chara stated. I heard  everyone come in so I turned around. They were holding EF in their hands. Chara turned and blushed deeply. "Hey EF" I said chill. "Mmph!" She yelled. They pulled off the gag and placed her down. "Cross! Why am I here! G will be soo worried! He will kill all of you!" She pointed out. "G?" Chara asked.

"Gaster sans or Echotale sans, teenager and current relationship taken by EF" I said. She looked so upset. Tears came to her eyes and it Fell down her face. She disappeared and went into my mind. "She's upset" I said. "About what?" EF asked. "She has a BIG crush on you, when she found out you were dating it broke her heart" I stated.

She gasped but said, "I'm so sorry! But, I can't leave G, I love him!" She said. "Its alright, besides, she'll find someone else" I said. "But still, her heart is broken" EF said. "Thus, love can heal a broken heart, hence thy must find thee lover" I said. I froze and covered my mouth with my hand. "What's with the accent?" Nightmare asked. "Whoops, sorry I write poetry" I said. I covered my mouth again. "Really? Mind reading us some?" Nightmare teased but I took it seriously. I started my poem.

Thy world is destroyed
Thy heart aches for company
Is this pain thy fate and destiny?
Will thy ever love another?
Thy will be patient to see my brother.
Will thee stay with me.
Depression hurts thy skull.
Yet thy is compelled by spell.
Thy will never love again.....

Depression by Cross.

And I finished reading. Nightmare gaped and said, "that was actually pretty good". "Thanks" I said bowing. "That was cheesy" Chara said. "Shut it Chara! That was my first poem!" I yelled. "I know" she said laughing. I growled. She laughed. "Don't tick me child!" I yelled. "I'm 14!!" She yelled. "Don't care" I said. I took out a bar of chocolate but Nightmare grabbed it. "Eat something healthier, you might turn into a balloon" Nightmare said.

I gasped and looked down then realized something. "We're skeletons! We don't gain weight!" I said. They burst out laughing. "You hahaha! Literally looked down! Hahahahahah!" Nightmare said. I growled and shifted again. I bit them all. "Ouch! Hey!" Dust yelled. I put on some pants and shifted. I put on a shirt. "That was for calling me fat AND making fun of me" I said. This is fun......................