Intro

(Optional to read in a video. Whatever you want! :D )

Three youtubers, Seamus Gorman, WiseHufflepuff, and TheBakeey, two worlds, one story.

(Sophie's POV)

Sophie Baker, youtuber, half blood princess, Snape's obvious wife (Who's Lily anyway??), she is beautiful, funny, the leader of the anti-ham and anti-pigeon club. So, what happens, when she's going through her fan mail, making a video obviously, and she finds something, unexpected?

"Aww, look, it looks just like Harry's letter, but with my address on it!" Sophie exclaimed as she picked up another letter and showed it to the camera. She beamed brightly like she always did when she was opening fan mail. She loved her fans, just like she told them she did.

She mouthed the words to herself as she read it, not wanting to read any personal information out loud. She almost laughed, someone had created, an exact copy of a Hogwarts acceptance letter, it felt so real between the seal and the signed bit at the bottom. She stared at the letter for so long, the little red light began to blink. She cursed under her breath and turned the camera off.

"Mum!" She called when she began to believe it wasn't fan mail. It had to be fan mail right? Everyone knew Hogwarts wasn't... Well she hated to admit it, even if it was just in her head, but Hogwarts wasn't real. But the signature looked so real. It wasn't printed off. She had quite a few fans that were great artists, but none had done McGonagall's signature so well.

She decided to sleep on it after a long conversation with her mum.

In the morning she groaned as she woke up, grabbing something to drink to soothe her dry throat. She got ready for the day quickly and remembered the letter. She eyed it once more, biting her lower lip and looking around her room. Well, it was worth a try, September was coming up. She wouldn't believe the letter at all, but there was one bit:

Sorry for being so late. We understand you are more than old enough and should have already graduated, but, we would love it if you would attend. If it makes you think about it any more, you wont be the only one there that's above age, we have three other students that are more than old enough to be sorted.

She shook her head and sighed. What the bloody hell, she was gonna pack and see what happened.

(Seamus's POV)

Seamus Gorman, youtuber, Harry Potter and Pixar fanatic, theorist, slightly unsocial to strangers, but an amazing person in general. He is kind, caring, handsome, yet he knows how to rant like a boss. He will correct you if you're wrong, but, I wouldn't complain if he corrected me because honestly, it would be awesome.

Seamus never did fan mail opening video's, even if he did get fan mail. He ran his fingers through his hair as he took his mail from his mum and went back to his room. One letter caught his eye, he laughed quietly as he opened a letter, looking like the one Harry received, but with his mailing address on it. He read it carefully, and he was slightly impressed with how nice the handwriting and signature was. But he wasn't convinced it as real. Anyone could have faked the signature, then his computer lit up, saying he had a new email. It was the letter, just on the screen.

Persistent fan. How they got his email, he had no idea.

Then his screensaver changed to the letter, he didn't do that. He looked at his phone, the background had changed to the letter and the password had changed, alright, they're either a hacker, or this is real. He turned around and the wall changed color before his eyes.

This is a dream, this isn't happening.

"Mum!" He called eventually after enough things changed in his room. He left his room, leaving the door wide open. He talked with his parents for a bit and they followed him up to his room, only to see that last of the paint on the wall turn back into the blue he liked so much. He turned his phone on again, the background had changed back and the password was back to what it always had been. Well, as a theorist, that was enough to make him believe.

(Vegard's POV)

Vegard, youtuber, adorable Hufflepuff, the owner of one of the brightest smiles there is, and a sort of singer. Sort of..... He's handsome, talented and wise.

Vegard almost fell from his chair as he once again failed at the try not to laugh challenge. It was hilarious though! He couldn't help it! He paused the video as the camera's battery started blinking red. He put what he had so far on his computer and let the camera charge.

A loud screech made him look out his window, an owl sat on the fence. He blinked a few times, then walked to the front door of his house, the owl was gone by then, but a letter sat on the slightly wet ground. He picked it up before it got ruined, but apparently, it was still dry, as though it hadn't been on the ground at all.

Cool.

He took the letter inside, it looked just like Harry's letter, but with his address on it, even said what room he stayed in. Did he ever mention that in a video? Probably. He ripped it open carefully on the way back to his room, not wanting to ruin any of the amazing handy work of the fan.

Wait.

Should he save it for the next fan mail opening? Well. It was really cool, and he could always reopen it in the video right? Whatever, he had already opened it, it was too late.

It was done so well! From the seal to the signature at the bottom. And even a cool paragraph that wasn't in Harry's letter.

Sorry for being so late. We understand you are more than old enough and should have already graduated, but, we would love it if you would attend. If it makes you think about it any more, you wont be the only one there that's above age, we have three other students that are more than old enough to be sorted.

But delivered by owl? The more he thought it through, the less and less he believed it was a fan that sent the letter. 

Ok. September first was coming up. And it seemed a little crazy to think of it but he was actually starting to believe a little bit.

(Narrator POV)

All three youtubers sat at their computer. Their letters had said that three others like them had gotten the letter as well. So the first thing they did was message each other.

Did you guys get a cool letter that looked like Harry's too? ~Vegard

Yeah, actually I did. ~Sophie

Me too! ~Laura

I did as well, but did you guys just get the letter? Or did anything else happen with it? ~Seamus

Umm, mine was delivered by owl. ~Vegard

Mine floated for some odd reason. ~Laura

So does this mean it's real? ~Sophie

Nobody responded. They stared blankly at their screens for a second in thought.

Meet in London? ~Seamus

Yep. ~Laura, Sophie, and Vegard.