Part 6

The great hall was abuzz with students that morning. Seamus had grumbled all morning that the Slytherin common rooms were too cold and that he'd much rathered to have gone to the Hufflepuff common room where it was probably warm and toasty. 

Classes were beginning today and everyone (Except Sophie and Seamus, as they quite liked Snape and Potions) were dull and gloomy about Potions being the first class. 

"'bout to meet your husband, are you sure you're ready?" Vegard jokingly asked after breakfast in the hall. Sophie shrugged but smiled and nodded. The three walked to class (Laura would have joined them, but she had a different class, potions was Slytherin and Hufflepuff) 

~Fangirl~ 

Addison was already in the class as she had entirely skipped breakfast and went straight to class. She was the only student there for quite a while until her three favorite youtubers came in. Vegard even sat next to her! 

She was very busy trying to stay calm and not fangirl that her third favorite youtuber was sitting next to her and her top two were sitting at a table on the other side of the room. It was crazy. It gave her chills. 

~Youtubers~

Vegard had sat next to a girl in the class, she tensed instantly and they all noticed, they just didn't say anything. Sophie guessed she was a Slytherin, she had perfectly platinum blonde hair with a dash of green on the ends. Seamus and Sophie sat front row on the opposite side of the room so the girl wouldn't blow up. It was impossible for her to know about the youtube channels yet as apparently when they got onto platform nine and three quarters, they went back in time. 

Snape. THE SNAPE. Was sitting right behind his desk, paying no attention to the students that had sat down. Which was a good thing, saying that he'd see that Sophie had entirely fangirled. Seamus had put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. She was practically glowing at this point. 

After the rest of the class entered, Snape stood and scanned the students, Seamus let go of Sophie and hoped she wouldn't embarrass everyone. She just smiled adoringly at Snape and didn't say anything. Snape's gaze paused on her, his brows furrowed but he continued on. 

"Invigoration Draught, you know what page it is on. Begin." He said harshly. It was the first time he spoke out loud so Sophie was practically drooling. Vegard and Seamus rolled their eyes and opened their books to the correct page. (Naturally, Seamus knew what page it was on). Sophie flipped open onto a random page and skimmed through it until she saw the page for the Invigoration Draught. Vegard had it only seconds before she did. 

The class was practically silent after that, there was no more talking and Snape often went around and made sure everyone was paying attention. There were about a million distractions between the shelves upon shelves of potions on the back wall, to Snape himself, and Draco and his gang sitting behind them.

After about ten minutes of Sophie staring off into space, Snape walked up behind her and Seamus, not saying anything for a moment. "Miss Baker I believe? Ten points from Slytherin house, and one more for every minute you stare off into nothing." He said firmly and Sophie probably nearly passed out just listening to him talk, much less that he was talking directly to her.

The class ended too soon for Sophie's liking but the very second she was outside the classroom Vegard and Seamus had to catch her as she nearly fell over because it suddenly dawned on her. . . . "Bloody hell it was Snape. . ." She mumbled as she regained her balance and the boys let go of her. She stood there for a moment and then started to walk towards the great hall very happily.

"So I wonder how many people are the same as us? Or if maybe we're the only ones here from the future. Maybe we can actually meet J.K.Rowling, I mean, if the world is real, there has to be a way that she would know of all the events," Vegard said logically. Sophie shrugged and nodded.

"So how do we find out if we're the only ones?" Seamus asked curiously. Sophie would have thought he would have pieced together a plan by now. Then again she was probably the only one crazy enough to come up with something like this.

"Youtube isn't created until 2005 right? So we just need to make a youtube club and see how many people join it," Sophie said simply. Both of them were silent for a moment and for a second Sophie thought they were gonna say it was a bad idea.

"Brilliant Sophie!" Vegard said happily. Seamus nodded, looking like he was trying to think logically about it and make sure it would actually work without getting them in trouble.

"What about Umbridge?" Seamus asked after a moment.

"Meh, we can handle her, we know her secrets," Sophie replied simply. Seamus nodded again.

"Alright, I'm in." Seamus said. Sophie smiled and nodded.

"Youtube club, here we come," She said, maybe she would actually be able to make her phone work and get the chance to start her channel back up again.