Part 3

After going to Gringotts, buying robes, books, and everything else they needed (Including ice cream and lunch at the leaky cauldron as everyone was starving at that point), they made their way to Kings Cross station. It was September first. So that would mean the train was there. And it was almost eleven o'clock.

By now they all believed perfectly well. They'd seen robes magically change color to match houses, they watched ice cream stay frozen and not melt. They'd been to the twins shop -and their faces, when they saw two gingers running the place, were priceless,  and the fact that they both looked almost exactly like the actors that played Ron and George, made it much more real.

Was it time to abandon the channels? It was going to their dream school, or stay home and continue with their fans. Couldn't they do both? Possibly. It was time for the channels to become real. And real is what it was now. 

First thing was first. "Who wants to go first?" Laura asked. The four stared at the brick wall blankly. 

"Well, iv done this before I guess, but It didn't work," Sophie said jokingly. "But I swear if Dobby's blocking the way in, I'll murder that elf," Sophie said, even more jokingly then last time. 

"Not a good joke. " Seamus, Vegard, and Laura said at the same time. It hit everyone int he feels. Dobby was already dead. Sophie nodded and held her trolly thingie. She closed her eyes tightly and ran as the wall. 

She.

Went.

Though. 

Oh. 

My.

Merlin.

Sophie could have screamed. She beamed as she looked at the train and waited for the others to come through. 

Seamus came through, then Vegard, then Laura. They all gazed at the train the same way Sophie did. This was huge. This is groundbreaking. 

The four got on the train, their hands and knees shaking with how cool and real it felt. They walked by compartments and suddenly, Seamus tapped Sophie's shoulder. 

"What?" Sophie asked. Seamus pointed down the hall of the train. The all blinked several times as they saw what Seamus was pointing at. It was. It-It. 

Draco Malfoy, fifth year, stood in the hall, getting in a compartment with Pansy, Theo, and Blaise. THEY LOOKED JUST LIKE THE ACTORS. Sophie got in a compartment so she could sit down, the others did the same, they were completely dumbfounded. 

"We've gone back in time or something," Seamus said, trying to be logical, though, his idea didn't sound logical either. 

"We must have. We all look the same, but we all look like teenagers anyway." Vegard commented. All of them looked at Sophie, who seemed to have melted at the thought of seeing Draco. For real. Not on Tv. But they were looking at her for a different reason. They all held up their hands to count down from five. 

"SNAPE!!!!" Sophie literally screamed. She stood up, slamming her head into the shelf above, she was knocked out, she fell back into her seat, her head landing on Seamus, unlucky for him, he had been the one sitting next to her while Vegard and Laura sat on the other side. Seamus patted her on the head awkwardly to see if she'd wake up. 

The compartment was silent for almost three hours as the train went. They were all trying to be logical, but after an hour or two the logic faded away and they were just thinking of everything that they were open to now. 

They looked at each other, they all knew what they had to do. Vegard and Laura knelt in front of Seamus as he couldn't move with Sophie asleep and leaning on him. 

When they got on Hogwarts property, their phones wouldn't work anymore. So, this was their last chance, to do anything. Vegard got out his phone first, pulling up the youtube and pulling up the live stream button. 

"Hey, guys." Vegard started with sadly. He pointed the phone at everyone so that the fans knew they were there. "Iv got Laura, Seamus, and Sophie with me. And we've got an announcement. And ignore Sophie, she's exhausted." Vegard motioned for Laura. 

"We aren't just taking a break from youtube. We will stop youtube indefinitely." Laura continued for Vegard. 

"Just until we figure something out, we can't exactly say why we're quitting, we just are, it'll be some time before we're back. We really hope you all can forgive us for this." Seamus added. Vegard nodded. 

"Sorry guys for the lack of explanation, we'll explain as soon as possible." Vegard ended the live stream and began to scroll the comments. He shook his head and turned off his phone. That was horrible. There was a complete silence until Sophie groaned and shifted in her sleep. They sat in silence again for a long time. Vegard and Laura eventually moved back to their seats and frowned. Seamus leaned against the wall and heavily considered going to sleep himself. 

There was a knock on the compartment door. Seamus made Sophie sit up and attempted to wake her up, just in case it was another student. If it was the trolley witch, it'd be fine. But how embarrassed Sophie would be if Draco or someone walked in and she was drooling asleep on Seamus' shoulder. Sophie groaned as Seamus full on slapped her, Vegard and Laura snorted with laughter. Laura stood to answer the door. Oh good, trolly witch. 

To be continued . . .