Dating?

Hey I'm the author of this stoty this is my first story so it's gonna be bad, wait who is even reading this. I have no idea why im even writing this but whatever. On with the story
(A/N I was re-reading theese and i dont stop making things a big paragraph until part 6 so bear with me)
MERS POV
I was on this sorta date with Mcsteamy. "I can't start somthing with you" I said. Mark gives me the Mcsteamy face and says "But you could." "But I shouldn't" I say back with a smile."But you should." He said giving me another Mcsteamy face. "Should I?" I asked. "Yes. Yes you should." He said. "Alright" I said annoyed."Alright,What?" Mcsteamy asked. "We can go on a few dates,I will keep you around I like you."I say "So we're dating?" Mark asked. "We're dating" I said back. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. "Sure" said Mark. "Do yo-" I was Cut off by the sound of a pager. "Saved by the bell" Mark Laughed. "I will be back order me another beer." He said. I nodded. After Mark left I saw that Derek had came in. I walked up to him. "Hi I'm Derek Shepherd" He stuck his hand out for me to shake. "I know what you're doing here" I say "I'm on a date right now Derek." I say rolling my eyes. "OH really with who?"He asked curiously. "Mark.." I said "WHAT? THAT MAN RUINED MY MARRIGE!" He yelled "Der-" I try to say. "NO MEREDITH I DON' WANT TO HEAR IT!" He yelled ask he walk out of the bar.

MARKS POV
I walk into the bar to see Derek yelling at Meredith and Walk out.

"What was that about?" I ask. "Nothing" She says handing me a beer. "So what were you going to ask me?" I asked "Are-Are you still in love with Addison?" "No, She broke my heart. All I was, was her dirty mistress." I said. "Are you still In love with Derek?" I was expecting her to say yes. "No, he broke my heart when he chose Adisson." She said. I was shocked. "So we're dating. What do people who are dating do?" Meredith asked. "Well..." I said walking around the table and sit by her."They do this" I said leaning in before I kissed her. We stayed there making out for about t minutes. Until I asked "Do you wanna get out of here" I gave her my Mcsteamy face whatever that meant. "I would love to" She said happily.
(A/N) (I know Callie Arizona and Cristina dont live together in season three, And i know that when they do live together they dont live right next to mark but it's for the story.)

At Callies apartment
Callies POV

"Guys Marks back,with a girl" I shouted.
"I will go get the ear plugs" Cristina said rolling her eyes.
The next morning
"Did you get any sleep last night" Cristina asked.
"No. Not at all" I said almost passing out. "I'm just gonna I'm just gonna" I slured passing out.

MARKS POV
I woke up to a banging on the door. "Mcsteamy open up" someone said outside my door. I got up and found the thing closest to me witch was a towel I put it around my waist and opened the door. I see a familiar face and she barged through the door "Yang what are you doing here?" I barked. " I didnt get any sleep!" She yelled. And then I saw meredith walk out of the room. "What's going on?" She said. "Mer?" Cristina said "Mer you slept with Mcsteamy" she laughed. "I guess I did" Meredith said. "Your the one who kept me up all night"she laughed. "YANG, GET OUT OF HERE" I said. "Alright Alright I'm going" she said in a sarcastic tone "Oh mer" she said before she left "yes" meredith said trying to find her clothes. "Do you need a ride" she said. "Yeah" Meredith said looking like she has to throw up. "Yang, out now" I said.

So that was the first part did you like it probably not but thanks for reading