So are you a couple?

The same day
Cristinas POV
I walk into my apartment to see Callie sleeping on a chair "Callie wake up!" I tell "yeah yeah I'm up I was just closing my eyes" she said tired. "I know who Mark was with last night" I say trying not to laugh. "Who?" Callie says looking in the fridge."Meredith." I say butting out with laughter. "Really" Callie said. "Yeah and the best part shes going to ride with us to work!" I faked smiled
In the car.
Meredith POV
"So.. are you two a couple?" Cristina asked.
"No..Yes..Kinda." I rambled. "We-we are dating." I mumbled. "Look if you're going to have sex again please do it at your place" Callie said. I can't do that because Izzy and George will tell me to go to his place." "Oh well you could rent a sex hotel." Callie suggested. "That's a good idea." Cristina agreed .
At the hospital
MERS POV
Me and Cristina met up with Bailey and the other interns. Bailey gave us our attendings "Yang:Burk", "Stevens:Montgomery", "Grey:Sloan". I stoped listening after That Did Mark really request me on his service. I found his office and knocked. "Come in" I heard from inside. "Hello Meredith." He said with a smile."Good morning Dr.Sloan." I said politely. "It's mark." He said sternly. "Dr.Sloan will be fine at work." I insisted. "Sit down Dr.Grey." He motioned to the chair. "Would you like to put with me tonight Dr.Grey?" He asked me. "Since when were you such a genital man?" I asked. "Well will you go out with me?" He asked again. "Well... I will make room I guess." I said sarcastically. "Is that all you wanted, you put me on your service to ask me out?" He gave me the Mcsteamy face. "Well Dr.Sloan if you dont need me I will be in the pit." I said. I didn't really do anything good until A little girl with appendices,and I got to scrub in with Dr.Robbins the PEDS attending.

I was at lunch with Cristina Izzy and Alex, George was in surgery.
"Meredith why didnt you come home last night?" Izzy asked. "Oh, She was having really loud sex in the apartment next to mine." Cristina laughed. "Cristina!" I yelled "Wait with who though?" Alex asked "I swear if Cristina tells them I'm going to kill her!" I thought to myself." Oh no mer, it wasn't, no not him. Mcsteamy really?" Izzy rambled. "Sweet!" Alex said. "Shut up evil spawn!" Cristina yelled to Alex. "Evil spawn?" "Yes it's you're Nickname, anyways continue Izzy." She said. "Well are you guys a couple?" She continued. "Sorta.. we-we are.dating." Suddenly a pager went off, we all checked ours. "Its me, Dr.sloan" I say before getting up to leave." He is probably trying to get some Mcsex." Cristina laughed.

I walked into Marks office. He was sitting on his desk. "Hello Dr.Grey" He said all seductive like and with the Mcsteamy face. "Hello Dr.slo-" I tried to say but was inturputed by Mark kissing me. I kissed back, I knew what was gonna happen and so did he. He lifted up my scrub shirt and i did the same to him we both took off our scrub pants. (That's all you're getting I dont write porn.)
I woke up to Mark kissing and sucking on my neck giving me hickeys.I whispered "we should get dressed."

Dereks POV
I was at the nures's station looking for somthing to do I didnt have surgery for 3 hours. I saw meredith walk up to do some charting, I saw somthing on her neck. "You have a hickey." I laughed. "No,No I don't." She defended. I walked up closer. "No you don't Becuase you don't have A hickey you have two" I said pointing at the ones on her shoulder blade and her neck. "No I dont now go away." She barked. "Who is it?" I insisted. "No one" she said mad. "Okay,okay I will go" I will find out who it is. Could it be Mark? No He would never. Wait yes he would.

Thanks for reading my awful story. Bye bye now.