|❔1❔|

... Do you expect me to believe that? ...
-
Tom stared almost lovingly out his grandmothers' kitchen window, watching as the sun glared at the 'decorations' which littered her front yard. The old trailer was breaking down, as far as Tom knew, since it seemed years from the very day he stepped into the place. He had his checkered-shoes on from earlier, since she had asked him to do something fairly easy. They both sat in silence for a while, and Tom continued to ponder. He'd noticed that his oldest friends have been getting mates recently, and he seemed to be the only one with no one. Like it was normal and easy for them to love them, as for him, it was not.
He just huffed and rested his cheek on his balled fist, his elbow dug into the ceramic and wooden table. "What's the matter, my dear?" His grandmother asked, looking up from her papers. He found her sweet voice sickening, but that's just how he was. She was a nice person and all, but he just hated the sound of people's voices. He hated voices, but especially his own. He blinked and watched the sun, "Nothing,"
She knew not to push him, and she just sighed and picked her pencil back up. Tom looked away from the window and got up, the chair letting out a slight squeak before he pushed open the screen door, watching the sun set. He admired it, but just a little too much. He sat on the stone steps while a small grey cat walked up to him. It was fairly small, around 5 inches. It wore a purple collar, but without a tag or bell. It purred while rubbing against Tom's leg.
  It got long, grey hairs all over his skinny jeans, but he would soon dust himself off. He scratched it behind the ear, it leaning against his fingers. It meowed and jumped up into his lap, getting its tail in his face. "Cas! You got fur in my mouth!!" He made the cat lie down, its ears flattening as it felt slightly intimidated. It looked away as Tom sighed, petting the cat. "Sorry.." The cat took the apology and purred again, leaning against his chest and laying down once again.
  He soon got up and walked down the driveway, finding the creek and watching, looking up and then looking back at his grandmothers open window, "I'm going up the hill!" "Okay!" Tom started to make his way up the steep hill, smiling slightly as Cas followed, climbing with ease. He soon stopped at a large tree, bugs annoying him slightly. He swallowed hard as he walked farther up the hill. Grass brushed past him on his journey to an unknown destination. Rustling was heard from above as Tom didn't give up, thorns trying to prick his exposed legs. From the heat, he was forced to wear shorts or something similar.
  He sighed while Cas had already beat him up there, the silhouette of a body seen in the trees. Tom froze whilst breathing heavily, sinking to the grass and thorns of the hill in fear. He shook and trembled, terrified of the being as it just walked away, nowhere to be seen after his panicking soon ended. He was forcing himself not to just head forwards, but he was suddenly curios. He rose from the ground and hurried down, getting the urge that they were important. It's intimidating grey eyes were stuck in his mind, missing the thorns as Cas followed. "T-That's enough exploring for today." He dusted himself off after reaching the creek, resting near the ledge as he attempted to calm his breathing. I should stop panicking when I'm scared.. it'd save me a lot of trouble later on.
  He huffed while he got up and walked back to his grandmothers', her rushing him forwards to look at his bleeding legs, taking her time in removing the few thorns and patching him up. She gave him a kiss on the head and warned him to be more careful, and to go to take his few pills. He sighed and grabbed a clear-bottle of some liquid and un-done the metal cap. His grandmother sighed as she looked away, him taking a few sips before sitting it down and taking his medicine from its bottles. "You're seemingly stupid for taking grandpa's old Vodka, y'know." A voice spoke from behind him, his sister standing almost inches away from him. She swiped the bottle from the table and put the lid back on, "Yeah, yeah. Says the one who's drunk almost all-day every-day." "Whatever.." She growled, placing it back in the fridge. "You take it and I'll have you put somewhere." He was quite younger than her, although he was pretty close. She was 21, and he was just 17.
  Ideal age to become an alcoholic, isn't it? Tom huffed as she walked off, glaring at him with the voids she considered eyes, along with his own non-existent ones. Tom took his medicine while walking to his bedroom, throwing them into the back of his throat and swallowing. He heard loud giggling and turned around, seeing his younger sister. Her name was Sarah, but Tom called her Scribbs, short for Scribble.
  "H-HiYa, ToM!!" "Heyy, Scribbs. What's going on?" "ToDaY iS MoM's bIrthDaY!!" Tom felt his heart drop, but he chuckled. "Really?? Do you expect me to believe that? such nonsense, Sarah, my dear." Such nonsense...

a/n
aw here's some insight or whatever.
but do ya see what I did with 'Scribbs' there?
*insert wiggling eyebrows here*
man already two peoples not alive, dang
-
(hint; their mom and grandpa oops)
-
here's something funny to lighten the mood since it seems awkward:
-
how Tom's mom and grandpa died (t-m=Tom's mom t-g=Tom's grandpa);
t-m• *is on small rack full of bowling balls*
t-g• *walks up to bowling ball rack and doesn't notice it's t-m*
t-m• wai-
t-g• *puts fingers in all three holes*
(oml help this is getting more awkward)
t-m• *extremely uncomfortable* 'dad no-'
t-g• *throws bowling ball and they smack into bowling pins*
aW HECK YEAH
*INSERT SOME GOOD SCORE FOR BOWLING BALL*
tom: *stabs his grandpa with harpoon* nOT ANYMORE BITCH- oh wait it's my grandpa
*being sarcastic* oh nooo
THE END
-
pfft that was horrible
anyways bye
-marie