1

D A N I E L
"Danny boy! Wake up." I heard Jack's voice ring through my ears. I groaned and tried to push him away, but it didn't work. "I'm usually the lazy one. What's going on?" I finally opened my eyes to see that he was close. Too close. "I just stayed up late thinking that's all." A part of me wanted to move away, but another, didn't.

"About what?" Jack's big eyes bored into mines. "Random things." I couldn't tell him that I was thinking about him, in more than just a friend type of way, so I lied. "A girl?" He tilted his head to the side. I studied his facial expression for a moment, but I wasn't able to read it. "Nope. No girls."

Suddenly, Jack smiled. "Hey, mind if I borrow your shirt?" I sat up in my bed and Jack stood up, ending the tension that I felt while we were close. "Sure." I nodded. "Thanks, Daniel." I gave him a light smile and walked towards the washroom. "I'm going to shower." I heard Jack say an "alright" before I walked in.

J A C K
As I was pulling Daniel's shirt over my head, I couldn't help but think about how I've been feeling weird around him. Ever since this band came to be we've always been best friends and nothing more. Although, for the past few weeks I've been feeling something different towards Daniel. And so far, it's scaring me.

I was about to walk out the door when I realized that my curls were still a mess. I cursed under my breath. My hair brush is in the bathroom. I knew Daniel usually liked to take long morning showers so he can give himself just enough time to wake up. I couldn't use any one else's brush because my curls will end up crazy. I have no choice but to go in there.

I stood in front of the bathroom door debating whether I should go in without telling him or if I should let him know. Even though our shower was covered with glass, you still wouldn't be able to see anything because the warm water creates fog. I decided against interrupting Daniel as he showered so I walked right in.

The only thing I can make out was his figure through the glass. Something devious inside me wanted to take a closer look but I knew what I was doing was wrong. I grabbed my hair brush quick, not wanting to risk Daniel seeing me. If he does, then how would I explain me staring at him while he showered? That's just creepy and perverted on so many levels.

I shut the door lightly behind me and once I heard Daniel start to sing I knew that he didn't suspect a thing. "I only say it 'cause I really mean it." I smiled to myself as I listened to his beautiful voice. "I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling." I set my hair brush down and sighed.

I wish I can say the same, Daniel, I thought to myself. I am afraid of how he's got me feeling. What if this whole thing spirals into something big I end up losing my best friend? Daniel is one of the sweetest humans I've ever met and I don't know what I'd do without him.

I heard the door knob turn and Daniel walked out. His lower half was covered by a white towel that he wrapped around his waist. His body glistened as droplets of water were still on his skin. "Still here, Jack?" He walked over to the closet and started looking for something to wear. "Uh y-yeah." I gulped.

Why am I suddenly nervous? I've seen him like this so many times before. But these days I'm starting to enjoy the view more than usual. "Want some cereal?" I asked, trying to get myself to leave this room in any way possible. "Sure, that'd be great." He nodded as I saw him pick out a shirt. "Alright, see you downstairs in a bit."

I released a deep breath once I left the room. "Morning, Jack." Jonah said. "Hey man." I nodded. "Where's Daniel?" He asked as we both went down the stairs. "He's changing." Once we reached the kitchen we saw Corbyn in there as well. "Hey guys." He greeted. "Good morning."